chapter six

it took awhile but the pilot for the show finally aired. It's only been 5 days as people seemed hyped around the show. People on social media were saying hoping they get more and introduce more characters. But, not everything on social media is nice, there was a side of social media where people were shitting on the show since there was to much profanity and the jokes were just too much. Like calling a character's brother a dildo and being alien probed.

Though no one seemed to care about the hateful sayings as we already are planning the next episode where it show my character, Kenny's and butters character. I'm a little nervous since I don't know if I can handle the flirting Kenny will have to say to me. Which is where we are now. Me freaking out in jimmy's room as I read the script and pacing back and forth.

"y-y-you'll be o-o-okay y-y/n!" jimmy stuttered out as he smiled at the worrisome girl. "but jimmy! Kenny is going to have to flirt with me!" "l-l-like he h-hasn't done t-that before?" "BUT ITS DIFFERENT! we will be on CAMERA" y/n yelled a little bit as she sat down next to jimmy on his bed as she puts her head in her hands. "this is hopeless jimmy..I don't think I can handle that..I'm so used to him flirting with me with no cameras.." "a-aw y-y-y/n you will d-do amazing! y-y-you are p-perfect for this..don't f-freight now.." jimmy was the guy you can always go too when you are nervous about something. He is a sweetest guy when he can be.

"Y-you can always t-t-talk to c-c-c-cartman about this h-h-he might l-l-l-listen to you" jimmy just smiled more rubbing my back gently. he then leaned close to be but very carefully so he won't fall off the bed. "I b-believe in y-y-you y-y/n" jimmy continued softly, he leaned in closer as if he was going to kiss y/n. But before he could get any closer, y/n sat back up.

"you're right, jimmy, I can just talk to him if I need too..you're the best!" y/n hugs jimmy as she felt his arms warp around her. "y-yeah..no p-p-problem.." jimmy nods before staring at the ground with a frown. This was the chance her got to kiss her and tell her how he felt but that obviously failed. He didn't hear y/n, as he stayed staring at the ground rethinking everything that happened. He then felt a pinch as his cheek. "o-ow! What was t-t-that for?" jimmy looked over at the girl smiling. "You weren't answering me! I said I had to go since my mom was here" "o-o-oh alright, d-do you want me t-t-to w-walk you down?"

"nope! I'll be okay! Thank you, jimmy, I'll see you at school tomorrow!" jimmy just nodded as he waved bye at her. He then moved closer onto the bed to stare out the window as he watched her walk to the car parked outside the home. he wanted y/n dearly, she's always been so kind to him and always helped him whenever he needed it. She always helped him with the schools newspaper, she always took pictures for him and also helped him with the environmental club.

He always thought y/n deserved the world as she wasn't like other rich people. She wasn't snobby and she was grateful for everything she got. She always gave things to people who needed it and always helped the need. He wanted her badly. But he just can't have her. She's so close yet so far away from him. Maybe one day, one day he'll have enough courage to tell her how he feels. He just needs to wait, yeah, he'll wait until the perfect timing.