Chapter twenty six

"Do I have any lip stick on my teeth?" Red asks me while I fix her hair and also straightened it. I shake my head no.

"What about me?" I asked smiling. "Nope you're all set!" "Perfect" I said before straightening my hair as well.

Me and red left the bathroom after we finished doing our hair. I took a deep breath and take reds hand to the set. I waved at the girls and Kenny, Kyle and Clyde.

Me and red were giggling not caring about the people around us since they all are a bunch of assholes anyway. Why should I care about them if they won't do the same for me?

We waited on set for the show to start recording but we were waiting for Stan and butters. Red was taking pictures of us and the setting to post on coonstagram.

That was until I heard two familiar voices. It was Stan and butters. I looked over as I felt my heart shatter a little. Seeing Stan wearing the I sewed for him. I forgot Stan was supposed to the jockey football player.

Stan looked at me and I stared back. Stan tried waving a little but I just shook my head a no and went back to red. I turned back to stare at him. He looked like he witnessed someone die after I ignored him.

I know it's overkill of what I said but he genuinely looked like that. I don't even care anymore. He didnt give a shit about me when I called him crying so why should I care about him looking like how he is right now.

I just looked back at red as she looked back at me and we just giggles and walked to our scene. I overheard butters yell wait up but I didn't wait. Fuck this let me stay with red she's my for lifer. Well I see Kenny talking to cartman I guess it's time to get this show on the road.

『••✎••』

"How do you think we'll do this school year butters?"

"I hope we make some friends..I don't wanna be an outcast like middle school." Butters said to me while rubbing his hands together I just nodded.

"Maybe we can have a friend group this time, and not have fake friends like last year.." I replied to him. It really did happen, in middle school butters was my only friend at the moment since I had a huge argument with the rest of the boys since they kept bugging me about the cheer thing.

I yelled and said we should stop being friends for the time being. Once freshman year hit we started talking again and we stayed friends up until now.

"Hey look over there! It's the cheer leaders and football team" butters yelled a little pointing. I looked over and saw them.

Everyone was clapping at the new cheer and football team. I just stared as I saw Stan walking over waving to everybody. He was walking closer and closer as me and butters, we stared but then Stan shoved me by the shoulders.

I looked back at Stan in shock as he muttered the word losers and walked away. I looked back at butters with the same expression

​​​​​​ "well shit" I said in surprised