Chapter eighteen

I smirk as I see her tears fall. She looked away once tolkien and cartman offered me this dress. I look up with puppy eyes, lip quivering, everything. "F-for me?" I say innocently

"your outfit got ruined from the vomit. I'm sure y/n doesn't care. If it doesn't fit we can always tailor it so it can fit! you can have it if you want too. Y/n has tons of dresses we gave her so she won't care" I just smiled taking the dress giggling as I hug Tolkien's arm.

"You're so nice..thank you..I will definitely let you know if it needs to be tailored" I giggle innocently as I turn to look at the rest of the boys and I see Kenny McCormick staring me down as the mop he had in his hands broke in half.

He's next. He's going to be the next victim to betray her.

『••✎••』

I stare in anger as I watched Tolkien give that whore the dress each of us pitched to give too y/n for her birthday. What do you mean we can tailor it?! Why ruin it just so it can fit a whore?! They don't even make that dress anymore! It was limited edition from y/n's favorite brand. It was the summer collection.

Why would he give up something that y/n adores greatly? This isn't like him. Is he still pissed at y/n? I have to get to the bottom of this. But before I can I have to make sure y/n is okay.

Cartman definitely deserved that punch by Kyle. Maybe if I say we should jump him he'll agree. Whatever now is the time to not think about this. I have to make sure the ACTUAL victim in this reliving trauma situation is okay.

I knock on the door gently on the door. The door opened as it showed Clyde. His body was covering y/n but it was pretty obvious Kyle was comforting her.

"Is y/n okay? Can I come in?" I ask looking directly at her. Clyde just looked behind me before moving to let me in.

After I was let in. Clyde quickly closed the door. I walk over to the obvious heartbroken girl as she tried to fix her makeup the best she can.

I just rub her shoulders as she leaned her head on my shoulder and I felt her head on my shoulder as I rested my head onto hers. Closing my eyes and softly sighing.

I then turn to look at Kyle was obviously pissed but trying to maintain but texting who I'm assuming Stan or any of the other boys.

"Something is going on with these people. And it's not good. Because there is no way Tolkien would just give up that summer dress we all pitched in to get her it. And cartman. Even though he was the last to know he was LIVID about what happened. I think it has something to do with Lisa"

Clyde began to break the silence.

"Because there is no way he would let the girl who basically traumatized y/n on this show"

"Whatever is happening it's obviously she still wants to ruin y/n's life. Y/n I need you to look at me."

Kyle stated as he walked in front of y/n looking her in the eyes.

"Whatever is going on in this shit while we need you to act. Don't worry. Us three will be by your side and we will get the girls to come join us too. If that fat lump of tard bring her in then we can bring in others. Y/n we won't leave this without winning, got it?"

She looked at him hesitantly before thinking as she nodded.

"Got it"