Chapter eight

"she's in a what?!" "a show..! Eric Cartman started a show based around their childhood! y/n is the main character in it and it has romance involved.." that fucking whore. I told her in 5th grade to stay the HELL away from those boys and forced her off the cheer squad because she's a "perfect" girl. now she's in a show!?

I grip on the water bottle I have as it explodes up and makes Annie squeal a little. "get me in fucking contact with Eric Cartman now. this show based around their childhood can't be a show without a villain who forced the most "perfect" girl out of the cheer team."

"yes, Lisa! I'll try to get him in contact as soon as possible!" "Good."

I look out the window of my room as I smirk and giggle to myself once Annie left. "watch your back y/n, I will destroy you."

『••✎••』

It's been a week since tolkien kissed me on the lips. I know I'm used to some of them kissing me on the forehead but on the lips? he can't be serious right?

I sit on my chair waiting to be called for set as I think about what happened at Tolkien's house.

"Tolkien..? What was that-"

"just accept it, y/n, I couldn't resist you..I love you so much.."

"Tolkien-"

"y/n please..just accept that kiss..you let some of the guys kiss you too.."

"but that's on the forehead!"

"y/n, just accept it, please? Nobody can know.."

"..fine..just..don't do it again"

Why did he do that? Did he really mean that I love you as like romantically? No he couldn't..could he? I kept thinking about what happened as I didn't even hear my name being called.

"Y/n? Y/N!? EARTH TO Y/N!" the voice of Clyde snapped me out of my thoughts. "Clyde?" "Jesus Christ, y/n, I've been calling you for like almost 3 minutes, the set is about to start" "oh shit, sorry, I just have some stuff on my mind right now.."

"I can tell..what is on your mind that's making you be so quiet, gorgeous?" "promise not to freak out, okay, Clyde?" "Promise"

"So I went to Tolkien's house to practice for the script for today, okay? So when we practiced literally right after. Tolkien and I hugged and once he pulled away he kissed me on the lips" I sighed as I closed my eyes after saying everything that happened. There was no voice, as I peaked at Clyde seeing why he didn't answer.

"he, what?" Clyde looked pissed. The way his face was scrunched up and his hands gripping onto the script like his life depended on it. "Clyde?" "Y/n are you telling the truth?"

"Yes! Why would I lie?" Clyde just took a deep breath before standing up and putting the script down. "Don't worry, y/n, me and Tolkien are going to have a nice chat"

I just nodded worried. He wasn't going to fight Tolkien was he? I hope he was just going to talk to him about comfort zones.

"Y/n! We're starting the set! Get over here!"

"Coming!"