Chapter 17: Coach Sallow

Penelope Silverthorn couldn't fathom why her gaze was locked over the professor/coach/case-solver/acquaintance — for fucks sake, the man was everything at once — Penelope went dizzy over a proper label for Sebastian Sallow

This made things challenging for her.

The idea that Sebastian Sallow had an unlimited talented mechanism that he could use in many ways was incredibly attractive to Penelope and she hated herself for even appealing over it.

"Please, remember everyone," Sebastian Sallow placed a quill pen over his ear, looking down at his checklist in hand, and directed the older students, "Quidditch is all about precision and teamwork. Without it, you'll be, well, incompetent."

Those big words, Penelope thought to herself, he'll always use his perfect speech to take advantage of his communication.

"Pen!" Poppy snapped over at her.

Poppy Sweeting was not easily tricked. She would see the patterns of her best friend losing herself over the sighting view of the Slytherin instructor from afar. She let her be for a moment, but she also didn't let her embarrass herself with the obvious stare.

Penelope sat more up from the curved posture she held and cleared her throat, hoping Poppy wasn't taking notice of the distraction.

"Wait, what? Sorry I..." Penelope then flushed, losing herself to the words as she noticed Poppy's squints, "...it was nothing, really. I haven't seen him in eight years, Poppy." She defended.

Poppy gave her a nod, not wanting to intervene over the personal excuse, and looked back over the field. Her small arms rested over the stands behind them as she breathed in.

"A time ago, we'll be on these stands like right now, vocalizing and cheering the teams," Poppy smiled, "A few stacks of Bon Bons over our mouth until we'll get nauseous."