Chapter 18: Time For A Proper Welcome Back

"As long as you're near, I'll be here.
Even if it takes ten years,"
Jenna Raine

A chaos of vibrant breaths hit the room. The sweat trickled down the roughed skin as the hand placements were intertwined with one another, tightly.

Penelope Silverthorn's eyes remained closed; her breaths intensifying with every thrust placement. She could feel the strands of hair feather over her face as her lips remained parted.

In response to her pleasure, Penelope felt a delicate pressure of skin bury into her neck and a mess of hairs tickle over her shoulder from the shift.

The sweaty aroma drifted through the nostrils; the masculine scent only boosting the serotonin. The musk and mahogany evoked a rich fragrance on her.

Musk — Mahagony. The smells becoming warm and inviting.

I've recognized this scent. Penelope thought within.

Penelope opened one eye, watching a large hand cover her small one as they were pressed against that wall and intertwining.

"You're a mess," A voice hoarse out with a chuckle between the sex.

Penelope caught her breath sharply, unaware of the voice, but it didn't take long to gather who it was by the way she was being taken against that wall from behind.

The motions were unmistakable.

"S-Sebastian," Penelope barely managed a proper moan from the shuffling. Her lips were wet as she took in the scene.

It might've been a seventh year reflection. The usual unplanned love-making before Astronomy Class started that night. They were somehow always late because of it.

It felt so good to Penelope Silverthorn. It felt so real.

"Yes, darling?" Sebastian Sallow whispered, his hands never letting go of hers as he slowed his magical pace.

Penelope whimpered, feeling her boyfriend slide out of her; the Hogwarts school skirt flowing as he turned her around.

And there stood Sebastian Sallow.

Penelope emitted a gasp, confronting the man.

It wasn't seventh year, nor was teenage Sebastian Sallow fucking her wearing his Quidditch jersey. No none of that.

The twenty-six year old version of Professor Sallow stood above her, his hair sweaty as his glasses adjusted from taking her and she took in a breath again.