Chapter 20

The next morning***

bzz...bzz...bzz Noah's alarm sounded. He groaned and turned over and quickly switched it off before pulling me even close to him. I stirred but then soon fell back to sleep. A few hours later I woke up and turned to look at Noah who was still sleeping. He looked sexy even when he slept, so carefree and so handsome. I gently stroked his face; his face was so soft.

He opened his eyes and his piercing green eyes gaze back into my eyes. "Good morning baby" he says slowly pecking me. He was about to sit up but I quickly climbed on top of him pushing him back down on the bed. I kissed him and he deepened the kiss and flipped us over so he was on top. "You little tease" he says and I let out a small laugh.

He started trailing kissed down to my neck and started sucking on my neck as his fingers found their way into my panties. He started fingering me whilst sucking on my neck. I squirmed under him and let out a soft moan. His lips left my neck and he came back up to kiss me on the lips whilst his fingers started pumping in and out of me faster. My moans stifled by his lips.

Just as things were about to go further, we heard the door open and Noah quickly rolled off me. "daddy" Levi and Amelia shouted as they came running in the room.

They climbed on the bed and started jumping on Noah. The twins then saw me and came over to me giving me hugs and kisses.

Noah got the twins attention before telling them we wanted to talk to them about something. "Twins, do you guys like Rosie" he asked them and they both quickly nodded. And I gave them a warm smile. "Well, I also like Rosie, I really like her, I love her" he tells them and they listen to him intently. "Will Rosie be my mommy, daddy" Levi questions and Amelia quickly squealed and jumped up. "that's up to Rosie" Noah said whilst looking at me.

I love Noah, I love the twins and I've though a lot about this "yes babies I will love to be your mommy". The twins started jumping and down before tackling me into a bear hug "we love you mommy" they say attacking me with kisses all over my cheek.

The four of us laid in bed. Levi cuddling me and Amelia in Noah's arm. This feeling was amazing. I turned to look over at Noah to see him smiling at me. I gave him a smile back and mouthed I love you to him, he replied I love you too sexy followed by a wink.

After we got out of bed, I showered the twins and got them dressed before letting them go downstairs. I walked back into my room to shower and change too. I wore a crop black tank and matching black joggers with a cardigan. 

I walked downstairs and mason, Zachary and all the Greyson's were sat eating French toast

I walked downstairs and mason, Zachary and all the Greyson's were sat eating French toast. I walked over to the coffee pot and poured myself a cup before walking back over to the table. As I walked past Noah, he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. Mason started wolf whistling, which caused Noah to roll his eyes.

As we ate breakfast Noah, Jacob, mason and Zach talked about business stuff. Hearing Noah talk about tech and robotics made me smile. He was such a geek and I was happy he was so passionate about it.

"Baby, will you be ok with the kids today, I'll be at the office all day" Noah asked me snapping me out of my daze.

"Yes, of course, I'll take them out with me to the café across from your office where I'm meeting Vanessa and Emily" I say to him.

"Ooohh, are you going to Rachel's café" mason said and I nodded. Mason clapped "well we will meet you and your friends at the café too, we eat there almost every day"

I nodded in agreement and got out of Noah's lap so he could get ready for the office. I let the twins go into their playroom whilst I helped Nancy tidy up.

A few hours later the twins and I climbed into the car that was waiting for us and the driver took us to the café.

Mason had called me to let me know that they would meet us at the café but their meeting will finish a bit later.

I hold the twins' hands whilst we walk into the café. I instantly see Vanessa and Emily sat in one of the booths. We make our way over "hey girls" I say. "Rosie" they both squealed jumping up to hug me. "And who are theses cuties" Vanessa says crouching down to the twin's level. Levi quickly hid behind my leg whilst Amelia stretched her hand forward for Vanessa to shake. "Amelia" she says looking at them. They both shook her tiny hand. "Levi these are my best friends" I say trying to get him to come out from behind my leg. He slowly stepped out and waved shyly. "I'm Levi" he says to them and they both waved back.

We all sat in the booth and Amelia quickly sat between Vanessa and Emily chatting away with them. Levi was snuggled into my side. The waiter came over and asked us for our order. I ordered a chicken sandwich, fries and a lemonade for myself, mac n cheese and an orange juice for Amelia and chicken tenders, fries and an apple juice for Levi. The waiter also bought colouring pages and colours for the twins to get them occupied and they both quickly got to colouring.

I caught my best friends up with everything that had happened between Noah and I.

Our food soon arrived and once the waiter left Amelia squealed "mommy uncle mason is there" she says pointing at the door. I looked up to see mason walk through the door. He scanned the café before he saw us. He smiled and walked over to us. I heard Vanessa curse under her breath and I looked at her questioningly. Mason gave Amelia a kiss on her cheek and ruffled Levi's hair. He gave me a quick side hug before he noticed my two friends. He looked taken aback before he composed himself. "Hi, I'm mason" he says to Emily and shakes her hand. He then turns to look at Vanessa "hi Vanessa". How does he know her "you two know each other" I questioned? Vanessa gave me a look saying not right now. The atmosphere turned awkward.

"Uncle mason where is daddy" Amelia says interupting Vanessa and masons staring competition. "He will be here in a few minutes princess" he says. He walked over to the counter to order for the guys. "We have a lot to talk about" Emily and I say to Vanessa as soon as mason is out of earshot. She nodded "sleepover on the weekend?" she said and we both nodded.