Chapter 19

A month had passed since the charity gala. After that night the siblings knew Noah and I were together as they heard us. I was mortified when I walked into the kitchen the next morning and Jacob questioned Noah and I and heard us having sex.

Noah had been busy with work and spent more time in the office but every night he climbed into bed with me. Tonight, he was taking me out on a date

I was getting ready. It was 6pm and Noah said to be ready for 7pm. I put on a black bodycon midi dress.

I walked downstairs and saw Noah waiting for me by the door

I walked downstairs and saw Noah waiting for me by the door. He pulled me in for a kiss "you look beautiful" he says. I looked at him and he was in a suit "and you look sexy" I whispered in his ear.

We walked to his car and soon we pulled up outside a fancy looking seafood restaurant

After dinner he asked if I wanted to get dessert at someplace else. I nodded; I was in the mood for ice cream.

He led me to the park that was nearby and said there was a famous gelato shop on the other side.

We walked hand in hand talking about what we had been up to lately. He asked me about my friends and I told him what Rosie and Vanessa were up to. We soon walked up to a candle lit path and I turned to look up at Noah questioningly. He carried on walking and I let out a gasp at what was in front of me. There was a huge bouquet of red roses and lit up letters with the words 'be my gf'

 There was a huge bouquet of red roses and lit up letters with the words 'be my gf'

"I know we've been together this past month but I wanted to ask you officially. I promise I will be the best boyfriend I can be. Would you be my girlfriend Rosie Turner?" Noah asked me holding both my hands. I nodded "I would love to be your girlfriend Mr Greyson" we sat on a blanket on the grass for a while cuddling before we made our way to the gelato shop before we headed back home.

In the car journey home Noah asked if I was comfortable with telling the kids. I was unsure at first but he said they already loved me and that Amelia still asks him every night when he tucks her in if I will be her mommy.

Once we got home, we saw mason and Zachary playing on the ps5 with Jacob, Leo and Aiden. Mason had just lost so he was throwing popcorn at everyone and they were trying to dodge it.

"mason" Noah half shouted half laughed. "Please remind me how you're 26 and not 12" he says. Mason grinned and flipped him off before rolling his eyes.

"So are you officially girlfriend and boyfriend" Zachary asks and Noah and I nodded. Everyone congratulated us and got up to give me a hug and a pat on the back for Noah.

Mason and Zachary ended up staying the night. We all headed to bed after midnight. "Guys please no loud sex I need my beauty sleep" mason says turning to look at us before he walked into a guest room. I blushed and quickly put my head down. I heard Noah chuckle beside me before shouting back at Noah "it's my house, we'll do what we want"

As soon as we got into bed, I fell asleep wrapped safely in Noah's arms.