Chapter 28

3 weeks later***

I was due any day now, Noah had decided not to go to work and opted to work from the home office as he wanted to be close by.

I woke up snuggled into Noah's chest. The baby was very active this morning and I kept feeling little kicks. I wiggled out of Noah's arm and rushed to the bathroom feeling the baby resting on my bladder. After doing my business I washed my hands and climbed back into bed. Noah stirred and his eyes fluttered open. "Good morning baby" he says pulling me in for a peck.

We got up and got dressed for the day and Noah told me he wanted to take me somewhere to show me something. I got dressed in a white floral maxi dress. 

I got into the car and Noah started driving to the other side of town where his office was

I got into the car and Noah started driving to the other side of town where his office was. We pulled up outside a building around the corner from his office. He led me inside and I gasped it was beautiful. "What is this" I questioned. "This my beautiful fiancé is all yours" Noah says pulling me into his side. I looked up at him confused. "Your very own day care, ready for you after maternity" I gasped and looked up at him shocked. He let out a small laugh and pulled me in for a kiss "I got Emily to decorate it but you can obviously change it or add your own touches" he says. My heart felt so full, he did all this for me, he is amazing. 

He showed me around the whole day care and then left the building

He showed me around the whole day care and then left the building. "I just need to pick some papers up from the office and then we can go home" Noah says. I nodded and quickly wrapped my arms around him. "Thank you so much Noah, for everything" I say and he chuckled "you deserve the whole world baby"

We walk into Noah's office. "Good morning, sir" his employees greeted him as he walked past them. We got into the private elevator which went straight to his office on the top floor. I took a seat on his couch whilst he looked for the papers he needed. Once he had found the papers he grinned and helped me off the couch. I felt a stabbing pain and I winced. "Baby what's wrong" I think I'm in labour" I say breathless as another wave off contractions hit. 

His eyes widened and he dropped the papers and started panicking. "Noah calms down, let's just get me to the hospital" I say calmly before I winced in pain as another contraction hit. He quickly picked me up and rushed downstairs ignoring all the employees who were asking questions or looking at us curiously. Her quickly buckled me into the car and sped down to the hospital.

I quickly sent my mom a text that I was in labour. Even though my mom and dad had been living in another state, they had been staying in one of Noah's hotel the past 2 weeks so they could be here for the birth. She quickly replied back saying she would be at the hospital soon.

Noah had called Jacob and told him to gather everyone and meet us at the hospital and Jacob said he would let Emily and Vanessa know too.

The contractions were now closer together. We got to the hospital and I was rushed into the delivery room. The nurse told us that the midwife would be in. our midwife came in and told me I was ready to start pushing. "Push baby" Noah says and I pushed letting out a loud scream, it was so painful. I squeezed Noah's hand it was turning white. He looked in pain but didn't say anything. "Push Rosie" the midwife said and I let out a big push screaming once again with tears rolling down my face. "I can't do it, it hurts" I cried. "Baby you can do it, breathe" Noah says. "How about you breathe" I snapped "we're never having sex ever again" I shouted. I pushed again. "One last big push Rosie" I pushed letting out a loud scream and the room filled with the sounds of a cry. 

"Congratulations, it's a little boy. I collapsed back onto the bed feeling all my energy drained. Noah cut the umbilical cord and the nurse cleaned the baby before handing him over to us. I looked up at Noah to see him smiling down at me with adoration. We both looked at our little baby" he's absolutely beautiful" I whisper mesmerized with him. 

"Welcome to the world Axel Greyson, I'm your mommy and this is your daddy and we love you so much" I softly say kissing his forehead. 

Noah's POV

I looked down at my son who was happily sleeping in my arms and looked over at the love of my life who was looking back at me with love in her eyes. "I love you baby" I say. "I love you too" she whispered.

"Shall we let everyone in" I ask and she nodded "can we have Levi and Amelia in first, I want them to see their baby brother first" she says. This is why I love her even more. Even though she's not the twins birth mother she's never treated them any different, she loves them as a mom and she cares for them.

I walk outside to the waiting room where our family and friends were sat. They all rushed over to me as they saw me. "Our baby boy is here and he is perfect. Rosie wants Amelia and Levi in first and then ill come and get the rest of you guys" I say and they nodded sitting back down on the seats. I took Amelia and Levi's hands and led them to the room.

As we stepped into the room, they looked around the room. "Come here my munchkins" Rosie says to them and they quickly rush over. "Careful guys" I say as they climb onto the bed and squish her into a hug.

I picked Axel up from the cot gently and carried him over to the twins. "Guys this is your little brother axel" I say gently sitting down on the seat. They looked at him curiously "I love you Axel, Amelia whispers Levi carefully climbs off the bed and gently strokes Axel's hand "I'm going to be the best big brother" he said grinning. I looked to see Rosie smiling with tears down her face. "I love you so much my two munchkins" she says. "We love you too mommy" they say at the same time making us chuckle. I pass Axel over to Rosie and walked out of the room to call everyone else in.

Everyone bundles into the room and starts cooing at the little bundle of joy in Rosie's arm. "Everyone say hello to axel Greyson" I say. Rosie handed axel to her mom and soon he was being passed from person to person. Currently he was in Masons arms "this reminds me of when I held the twins, he's so small" we all laugh. An hour later Rosie let out a yawn and everyone said their goodbyes and left.

"I love you Rosie" I whisper as her eyes closed. "I love you too Noah" she whispered sleepily.