Chapter 22

Friday night***

Tonight Vanessa, Emily and I were going to have our sleepover. I was going to go over at 6pm and it was 5pm right now. Noah had just walked in from working all day. He kissed the twins and then came over to kiss me. "What time are you going baby" he asked me. "In about an hour babe" I say. He nodded and took my hand dragging me upstairs. "Keep an eye on the twins Jacob" Noah shouts as we go up the stairs. Once we were in his room, he trapped me between himself and the wall "I'm going to miss you baby" he says softly whilst kissing my neck. I'm going to miss you too babes, but its just for one night" I say. Inside I knew how much I would miss him. Since we had been together, we slept in the same bed together every night, so I didn't know how I was going to sleep in a bed without him.

"Let me show you how much I'm going to miss you" I whisper in his ear and push him towards the bed. I knelt down on the floor and pulled down his trouser sand boxers. I wrapped my hand around his cocked and gently licked the tip. He let out a groan "don't tease me baby" I smirked against his tip before licking it again. He let out another groan before I started to suck his cock. I took in as much of his cock that I could in my mouth and pumped the bit that I couldn't fit in. I bobbed my head back and forth making him grunt. 

He threw his head back and tangled his hand in to my hair pushing me forward taking all 8 inches into my mouth. I gagged a little but kept sucking him off moving my head back and forth. I continued until he cum in my mouth. I swallowed it all and then stood up. "That will last you till tomorrow babes" I say cheekily and winked at him. "I kissed him on the lips "see you tomorrow" before leaving the room. Hearing him let out a frustrated groan I giggled and walked downstairs. Once saying bye to everyone I walked out towards my car and made my way to Emily and Vanessa's apartment.

I walked into the apartment "hey girls I'm home" I shout. They both tackled me into a hug and dragged me over to the living room where they had set up the mattresses and blankets and pillows all over the floor. There were so many snacks on the side. "I've ordered pizza, it'll be here soon Vanessa says.

"So, spill" Emily says looking at Vanessa. "I don't know what you're talking about" Vanessa says. I rolled my eyes "there was definitely something between you and mason so spill" I say.

"Ugh fine" she finally agreed. "So, I met mason when I was in Miami. I had a day off from work so decided to sunbathe and mason was playing in volleyball with a few guys on the beach. The ball ended up hitting me and mason came over to apologise. He ended up laying next to me and started flirting with me. We talked for a few hours just laying next to each other on the beach. He invited me to go to a club with him and I agreed. That night we ended up getting drunk and I ended up having sex with him. 

The next morning, I woke up and he was putting his clothes on but he wasn't like a one-night stand. he said he had to go to work but he wanted to see me again. I didn't want him to get attached so I told him no and that I was leaving anyways. He agreed and we went our separate ways. Then a week back I ended up bumping into him outside a park and we ended up sleeping with each other again but I left straight after telling him I don't do relationships"

Emily and I looked at each other before looking at Vanessa and we threw our pillows at you. "ouch" she shouted. "you idiot, anyone can see you like mason and mason likes you, give him a chance girl" we shout at her. She shook her head "I don't want to get hurt"

"Mason is a huge flirt but he seems like a genuine down to earth guy, he's Noah's best friend and honestly he's so good with everyone" I tell her genuinely. She nodded "I need to think about it"

We nodded and all cuddled each other. Soon the doorbell rang and Emily went to answer it and came back with the pizza. I had the tub of ranch settle on my lap and had a slice of pizza in one hand and a doughball in the other one. "So, Emily, how's your love life" I say in between bites. She blushed before looking down. "Erm I kind of have a crush on Jacob" she says. "Jacob" Vanessa questions. Emily looked at me and my wye widened in realisation "Jacob Greyson" I shrieked. She nodded shyly. "That is so cute, go for it, you would make such a cute couple" I squeal and Vanessa agreed. "I don't know if he likes me" she says. "don't worry, I'll play cupid" I wink at her and continue stuffing my face.

We watched easy A and clueless before falling asleep