Chapter 29

Epilogue

16 years later***

It was axel's birthday today; he was turning 16. "Mom where do you want the cake going" Amelia says walking in through the door with her boyfriend Josh. Amelia and Levi were now 20 years old and both in college, they both attend Stanford. Levi is a quarterback and studies biomechanical engineering. Amelia is studying dentistry and has moved in with her boyfriend josh in an apartment close to campus. Levi has become a player just like Noah was and is loving the single life.

I walk over to her and hug her and josh and then took the cake out of her hands. I set the cake out on the cake stand in the backyard.

Levi had taken axel out for go karting. "Mommy my shoes" my daughter Sophia said as she walked downstairs. After having Axel, Noah and I had another son Kai who is now 13, another son Aire who is now 11, Leia who is 7 and Sophia who is 5.

Noah's company was now number one in the whole world and my day care was still running, however after having Kai I left the day-care and hired staff and went in from time to time.

The Greyson siblings had all left the house. Jacob and Emily finally got together and they were now married and had 3 sons. Leo is now married to Riley and has a daughter and a son. Aiden is still living a bachelor lifestyle and has a new lady every week. Jacob, Leo and Aiden all work at the company with Noah and we all live within 5 minutes of each other.

Isaac is a professional soccer player and is now playing internationally and is a dating a model Leila, he travels in whenever he can and Abigail is a well-known criminal lawyer who is the number 1 criminal lawyer in the US.

Zachary and Rachael were happily married with 4 children and mason and Vanessa finally got married after having an on and off relationship for 6 years and they had a daughter. 

Soon all the Greyson's had gathered into the house and we were waiting for Noah who was still at work and for Levi and Axel to come back home.

We heard the door open and Noah walked in. He looked tired but smiled when he saw all of us. He pulled me in for a kiss and everyone groaned. He pulled away winking at me. He still made me blush. Noah was 42 years old now and still as handsome as ever.

We heard the car door and I saw Levi's Lamborghini pulling into the driveway. "Quick everyone hide, they're here" I say and we all hide.

"Dude that was cool, we have to do that again when you're back from college" Axel says. "SURPRISE!" we all shout, making Axel jump in surprise.

"Thank you, guys," he says before walking over to me and pulls me into a hug. "Thank you, mom," he says.

We spent the whole afternoon and evening celebrating Axel's birthday. Everyone had left and soon it was Noah, I and the kids. Sophia and Leia had fallen asleep on the couch. "Right time for bed kids" Noah says standing up and pulling me up off the couch. Levi carried Leia up to her room and axel carried Sophia up. Noah pulled me into his chest "can't wait to have you all to myself tonight" he whispered into my ear. Amelia groaned and made josh laugh "please keep the volume down, I don't want to hear my parents having sex" she says rolling her eyes. Noah winked at her and I let out a little chuckle.

We walked upstairs to our room and I saw Sophia and Leia in our bed. Noah and I looked at each other confused. "Sleepover?" Levi questions from behind us. "of course," I say. He let out a holler and told the rest of the kids. Within 5 minutes everyone had gathered in our room with their blankets and pillows and it was all laid across the floor. Noah and I climbed in the middle. I looked over to see all my beautiful babies and josh and fell asleep in content. My beautiful family and it all started when I became a live-in nanny for Mr CEO.