Chapter 14

The next morning***

"Oohh la la, what do we have here", "holy shit", "fuck he finally got some" I heard three different voices say. I looked up to see Jacob, Leo and Aiden stood at the foot of the bed. I looked around and realised I was still in Noah's room. I blushed thinking what they must have thought. I tried to sit up but Noah had his arm wrapped around me tightly. I squirmed trying to get out of his grasp whilst the three brothers who were still in the room started chuckling. "Baby stop moving" he grumbled. "Oohh baby" Jacob says whilst laughing louder. Noah must have heard him and quickly sat up in bed. He rubbed the sleep out of his eyes. "What are you guys doing here" he asks them narrowing his eyes at them. "Well dear brother, Amelia was looking for nanny and our sweet little Rosie wasn't in her room or anywhere to be found, we though we would ask you but..." Jacob trailed off smirking.

"No morning sex for you guys. Get showered individually and changed. We're all going shopping in half an hour" Jacob says. I blushed.

Noah rolled his eyes at them "childish idiot" he grumbled making Jacob laugh harder. I quickly climbed out of bed and heard Aiden wolf whistle. I looked down and realised I was in booty shorts and an oversized shirt. "Oi you hormonal 15-year-old, avert your eyes" Noah grumbled making Aiden blush and quickly walk out of the room.

I saw the twins playing with their toys in their living room already dressed. I quickly made my way to my room and hopped into the shower. After showering and brushing my teeth I applied a bit of mascara and lip gloss and fixed my hair before going over to the closet to find an outfit. 

I threw on a sage green two piece and pulled out one om big summer hats

I threw on a sage green two piece and pulled out one om big summer hats. I paired my outfit with some strappy sandals and put on a bracelet before I walked out to the living room to meet everyone else. Someone had ordered room service cos the kitchen was full of breakfast. I grabbed some pancakes, eggs and French toast and happily ate my food. Noah walked in a few minutes later and winked at me before we left the hotel to go to Dubai mall

The mall was huge. We shopped for 3 hours before the kids said they were tired and I felt hungry. We decided to get some lunch. We stopped at the cheesecake factory. I ordered Levi and Amelia pasta with marinara sauce and chicken strips and I ordered a basil, tomato and cheese flatbread with a side salad.

After lunch we all decided we had done enough shopping and decided to go back to the hotel to swim.

Once we arrived back the boys changed into their swim trunks and I changed Amelia into her bathing suit whilst Abigail went to get hers on. They all went out onto the terrace and climbed into our private infinity pool. I went into my room to get changed into my bathing suit.

I wore an emerald green bikini with gold detailing. I threw on an emerald green leaf print kimono to cover up my bikini and walked outside to sit on the sun lounger.

I decided to call my besties. I hadn't spoken to them since I came to Dubai. I called Vanessa and then added Emily on and they quickly answered

V: oh my gosh bitchhhh where are you

E: hellooooo

R: hey guys, I'm in Dubai with the Greyson's

R: How are you guys

The three of us talked and caught up, they told me about work, I told them about what I had been up to and about Dubai.

An hour later we said our goodbyes promising to meet up once I'm back in California.

I hung up with a smile on my face. I loved my best friends and I missed them so much.

I looked over and all the Greyson's were in the pool splashing each other. Noah had Abigail on his shoulders and Jacob had Isaac on his shoulders and they were trying to push each other off. After a few more minutes of them playing Noah swam over to my sun lounger. "Hey beautiful, you coming in" he says. I nodded and removed my kimono slowly watching Noah gulp and look my body up and down. I blushed feeling self-conscious. I climbed into the pool and Noah quickly trapped me. "So, fucking beautiful" he whispered into my ear before kissing my neck. I felt tingles.

He placed small kisses on my collarbone before he started sucking. I left out a soft moan. I pulled his face up and placed my lips on his. He deepened the kiss and pulled me even closer. "Daddy?" we quickly pulled apart to see Amelia looking at us questioningly. "Hey princess" he says splashing her with water before swimming over to her and scooping her up. She giggled before she looked over at me. "Daddy is Rosie going to be mommy". My eyes grew wide before I started stuttering shooting a glance at Noah. He smirked at me. He mouthed sexy mama to me making me blush before he distracted her and took her over to the pool where everyone else was.

I sorted myself out before swimming over to everyone else. "Someone had fun" Jacob says looking over at me. I looked at him confused. "Guess my brother likes to leave hickeys" he says and my eyes widened. I look over at Noah to see him smirking at me before giving me a wink. I flipped him off and rolled my eyes. We all played in the pool for another hour or so before the private chef arrived and made us dinner. We ate and then retired to bed.

The next few days in Dubai were amazing. We all went to the miracle gardens, to the desert, jet skiing and went on a yacht.

Noah tried to kiss me a few times during the past few days but I always made an excuse and left. As much as I wanted to kiss him, I had to distance myself. I'm a nanny for his kids. I can't confuse the kids and I shouldn't be getting in a relationship with my boss.

Currently we were on the flight back home. I had just finished putting the kids down for a nap. Noah and Jacob were back on their laptops doing work, everyone else was playing monopoly. I took a seat at the back of the plane and shoved my headphones on. I soon fell asleep.

Many hours later we landed in California and headed to the Greyson's house.

Noah scooped up the sleeping twins in his arms before making his way inside. Jacob picked up a sleeping Abigail and the rest of us made our way into the house.

I hopped into the shower and got myself ready for bed.

Stepping out of the bathroom I gasped. "Noah what are you doing here"