Chapter 17

Noah's POV

The sun streamed through the windows. I looked down at Rosie who was snuggled into my chest fast asleep. She is so beautiful. She looked so beautiful. I fucking love her.

From the first day she stepped foot in my office I always though she's beautiful. The way she looked after my kids made me fall in love with her. The way she cares for my brothers and sister and the way she cares for me.

My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I looked to see it was Jacob. "Hey bro" I say. "daddy" I heard Amelia on the other side. "Hey princess" I say. "Daddy where are you and Rosie, I miss you" she says in her adorable voice. "We will be home soon; can you give the phone to uncle Jacob" I say to her. "Hey bro" Jacob says coming on the phone. "Sorry bro, thanks for taking care of them, we'll be home soon, can you get the kids ready I want to take them out with Rosie today"

He agrees and then I hang up. I feel Rosie stirring next to me. "Good morning beautiful" I whisper. She looks up and smiles at me making my heart beat a hundred times faster. "Good morning". "I love you Rosie, I love you so much" I say to her. "I love you too Noah more than you would ever know"

I pulled her into a kiss and before I could deepen the kiss she pulls away. "Have you checked on the munchkins and everyone else at home" she asked. This is why I love her. So selfless and cares for everyone else. I nodded. "I told Jacob to get them ready, we'll spend the day together the 4 of us" I say and she nodded before hugging me.

"Come let's go shower" I say climbing out of bed. She tried getting out of bed but ended up wincing. "what's wrong baby" I ask her. She blushed a bright red "Noah it hurts" she says and I chuckled. "I'm sorry baby" I scooped her in my arms and took her to the bathroom before filling up the bath with warm water. "This will help baby" I say to her.

We both got into the bathtub and she leaned into my chest. After we had showered, I ordered some clothes for us. I handed Rosie sweats and a tee and I had the same thing and then we made our way home.

Rosie's POV

The whole car journey home Noah held my hand and I kept stealing glances at him. "So, Rosie would you do me the honour and come with me to a charity gala on Sunday. My father's best friend hosts it every year" he says. I nodded.

We soon reached home and I saw Amelia, Levi, Abi and Aiden playing in the front garden. We pulled up and Amelia and Levi both came running up to us. "Daddy, Rosie" they squealed. We pulled them into hugs and then I walked over and gave Abi and Aiden a hug too. "where's everyone else" I question. "they're all inside getting changed, Jacob taking us siblings to the cinema whilst you go with Noah and the kids" Aiden says. I nodded and walked inside.

I greeted everyone else and went into my room to get changed for the day. I don't know where Noah is taking us so I decided to find something practical to wear. I put on a jumper and skinny black jeans with some white trainers. 

Noah had changed into a hoody and joggers and was sat in the living room waiting for me

Noah had changed into a hoody and joggers and was sat in the living room waiting for me. He looked up and winked at me as soon as he saw me.

"We ready" I ask and he nods before grabbing my hand and leading me outside. We buckled Amelia and Levi into the back of his gwagon.

"Where are we going today daddy" Amelia asks. "Well princess I'm going to take you and Levi to soft play and then we are going to have some lunch and then go shopping. Sound like a plan" he says pulling a funny face at Amelia and Levi making them giggle. They both nodded their heads and Noah started driving. He had a hand rested on my thigh rubbing small circles with his thumb.

We pulled up outside a soft play centre and we walked in. "good afternoon, Mr Greyson" the lady at the reception said. "Good afternoon jade" Noah replied and we walked in. "Does everyone know you" I question. He shrugged "pretty much". I slapped his shoulder and left. Amelia and Levi took of their shoes and ran over to the ball pit and the slides. Noah and I took a seat outside the large window to keep an eye on them.

"I had fun last night" Noah whispered to me, instantly making me blush. "I had a nice time too"

We spent the next hour talking about our childhood and then about how Amelia and Levi were as babies. "I remember they used to cry all hours of the night. I stayed awake all night and then used to take naps with them 5 times a day" Noah says laughing.

My heart hurt for him. He's laughing now but back then he was all alone. I sat closer to him and cupped his face into my hands "I'm sorry you had to go through that alone" I say to him "it was hard but I wouldn't change it for the world, I'm happy of the father I've become" he says before leaning closer and pecking me on the lips. We were interrupted by Amelia and Levi, "ewe daddy" they say covering their eyes with their hands.

Noah chuckled before pecking my lips one last time before he pulled me into his chest. "Did you guys have fun" I ask them and they both nodded before jumping up and down. "I want mac and cheese now daddy" Levi says in his adorable voice. "Come on then little prince lets go and get some lunch. We all walked to the little café next door and Noah ordered burgers and fries for us and mac n cheese for the twins.

After lunch we headed to the mall. We walked into the toy store first and Amelia and Levi bought almost one of anything. I had a huge smile on my face they were happy and giggling with each other.

A few hours later we went home. I settled the kids into bed and once they were asleep, I left the room to find Abi to ask her about the charity gala. I found her curled up on the sofa in a blanket reading a book. "Ooohh whatcha reading" I say plopping down beside her. "I'm reading the fault in our stars" she says. "So, Abi what is the dress code for the charity gala" I ask her. Noah told me that all of his siblings attend the charity gala and Levi and Amelia will be going to his aunties house for the evening.

"Its formal attire, men wear suits and ladies wear gowns" she says "Jacob is taking me for my gown tonight, you can come with us" she says. "If you don't mind, I would love to come" I say to her.

An hour later Jacob walked into the living room "you ready butterfly" he says to Abi. She nods "Jacob Rosie is coming with us too" she says and Jacob nods. "Let's go then" he says heading out the door.

Jacob took us to a boutique that specialised in gowns. The three of us walk in and the sales assistant greets us. Jacob takes a seat on one of the comfy chairs and Abi and I walk into the dressing rooms with our arms filled with dresses. One by one we tired on dresses stepping out to show each other and to show Jacob.

I settled on a berry fishtail dress and Abi picked a blush pink gown. Her gown was beautiful.