Chapter 8

Rosie's POV

We spent 3 hours shopping, then I went for my hair blow dry appointment. I got home and I heard them all playing in the game room. I hope Noah was in there with them as well as I didn't want to bump into him or this time I would melt in his arms. The whole day I couldn't stop thinking of him. The way he spoke, his eyes and when he kissed my neck. I still felt the tingles where he kissed me. I wonder what his lips felt like. No stop thinking about your boss like that. I shook the thoughts out of my head and walked over to the vanity to put some makeup on. 

I slipped on my dress and put on my heels and then text the girls that I was ready

I slipped on my dress and put on my heels and then text the girls that I was ready. We planned on getting drunk tonight, I wasn't going to get too drunk because I was back to nanny duties tomorrow. Vanessa booked an uber and told me they'd be here in 20 minutes. I took some selfies before I walked downstairs. I hadn't seen my munchkins a lot today so wanted to wish them a good night.

I walked downstairs my heels clicking across the floor.

"You look hot" I heard Jacob say and wolf whistle. I shyly looked up.

My eyes instantly locked with Noah's and I couldn't remove my gaze.

His eyes left my eyes before he trailed his eyes down my body. I saw his eyes filled with lust and I couldn't help but bite my bottom lip.

I continued walking down the stairs and soon I reached the bottom.

I stood so close to Noah and I could smell him, he smelt delicious and I wanted to just jump into his arms.

"Where are you off to then tonight Rosie" Jacob asked me. I quickly turned to look at him and he had a smirk on his face looking between Noah and I. "we're going to get some food first then to that new club opening on Fitz st" I say

Jacob started jumping up and down "oh I'm going there with my friends tonight too, save me a dance yeah"

Jacob left after winking at me and I saw Noah look at him in anger.

He then turned his gaze onto me. And stepped closer to me making me step back and soon I found myself in a similar position as this afternoon. He trapped me between himself and the wall. "You look so fucking sexy Rosie" he whispers into my ear. I stayed quiet not trusting myself to speak. "What are you doing to me" he whispers to me again. "Noah, I have to go" I choke my words out. He didn't say anything. Instead, he looked at my lips, unconsciously I bit my bottom lip and I heard him let out a small groan. "don't tease me Rosie". I could feel the lust radiating of him and the room was filled with sexual tension.

I can't do this. He's, my boss. "Noah please I have to go" he looked at me for a few more seconds before removing his arms and letting me walk away.

I quickly walked into the living room and saw Levi and Amelia eating ice cream. "Hey munchkins" they both looked up at me and left their ice cream bowls and ran over to me. "Hiiii, I missed you" Amelia says "you look pwetty" Levi says blushing. Awwhhh he's the cutest.