Chapter 27

3 months later***

Noah had been away on a business trip for the past week and I was looking forward to see him tonight. He sent me an outfit and told me that a driver would pick me up at 7pm and take me to a restaurant for a date. I was now 8 months pregnant.

 I was now 8 months pregnant

Around 6.45pm I was ready and went downstairs. "You look pretty mommy" Amelia says climbing into my lap. I pulled her in closer and cuddled her before Levi joined us and the two of them were sat on my lap talking to my baby bump.

"Come on twins, mommy has to go meet daddy" Jacob says walking into the room and taking the twins. I gave them each a kiss before stretching my hand out so Jacob could help me get off the couch.

He pulled me up "ah thanks, it's getting hard to get up" I say chuckling.

Our driver was waiting for me outside and we greeted each other before he drove me to the destination. I saw Noah stood outside the restaurant waiting for me. 

He opened the door and helped me get out of the car. I quickly hugged him. He chuckled "baby lets go inside". He pulled me in for a kiss and then bent down to kiss my stomach.

After dinner we went to a hotel. We were staying at another hotel that Noah owned so we got a key and then made our way to the elevator. "I've missed you baby" Noah says kissing me. "I really missed you too so much, your hugs, your kisses, your touch" I say giving him small pecks all over his face. "I want you so bad Noah" I whispered letting out a small moan. He smirked and started kissing my neck. The elevator soon pulled up at our floor and he led me to the door. He gave me the key and I opened the door and stepped in gasping at the sight before me.

There were tealights and rose petals over the floorleading to the window there was a marry me sign. There were balloons on theceiling with photos of us hanging from the string. 

I turned back to look at Noah and he was knelt on one knee

I turned back to look at Noah and he was knelt on one knee. Tears prickling at my eyes threatening to spill.

"Rosie, I love you with everything in me. It sounds cliché but I fell in love with you the moment I saw you. Not the love that people talk about but an unexplained attraction. You gave me a feeling of home, an urge to make you mine. All I know is what we have shared since the moment we met is special and meant to be preserved, forever. I want to walk till the end of my life with you as your husband and to make you Mrs Greyson. Marry me?"

Noah had tears in his eyes and I had tears streaming down my face. I nodded and he slipped the ring on my finger and pulled me into a kiss.

"I can't wait to be Mrs Greyson" I whispered into his chest.

That night we didn't sleep a wink, we explored each other all night.

The next morning***

This morning I was sore. I winced whilst climbing off the bed. Noah laughed at me and I quickly threw a pillow at him. "Good morning fiancé" Noah says making me blush. I'm a fiancé now, wow.

"Does anyone else know" I asked Noah. He nodded his head. "I asked your mom and dad for permission and then I told Jacob, mason and Zach" I nodded. He was so cute for asking for my parents' permission

We showered and got dressed and made our way home. Walking in through the door. All the Greyson's were sat on the living room floor playing a board game. Jacob saw us walk in and raised his eyebrow smirking at us. I saw Noah roll his eyes. "Guys, can I introduce my fiancé Rosie Turner soon to be Rosie Greyson". Everyone looked at us confused before the realisation set in slowly. Abi squealed and ran over hugging me "I finally get a big sister" I hugged her back and soon we were congratulated and pulled into hugs by everyone. I took a picture of my ring and sent it onto my besties group chat. Within second Emily and vanessa called. They squealed and congratulated me after catching up I hung up and walked over to sit next to Noah. Soon I felt myself drifting off to sleep.