Chapter 25

2 months later***

"I'm so excited babe" Noah says with excitement rubbing my swollen belly. I was 5 months pregnant and today we were finding out the gender of our baby. Soon we were ready and made our way downstairs

"Mommy, daddy" Levi shouts and runs towards us. "Hello my baby" I say crouching down and pulling Levi into a hug. Amelia came running over and launched herself into Noah's arm. "Mommy, me and Levi think baby is a boy" Amelia says. "Well, I think it's a little girl" Noah says. "Mommy what do you think" Levi questions and the three of them look curiously. "Well, I think baby is a boy too, sorry Noah" I say pulling a face at him.

Noah stuck his tongue back out at me making the twins giggle. "Ok my little prince and princess, you stay with jess and we will go to the appointment" he says kissing their forehead. I gave them kisses and hugs and then we walked out the door.

Soon we arrived at the appointment. We were called in. "let's see how baby is doing" the cold gel was pored onto my stomach and soon we saw our baby on the screen and the sounds of a strong heartbeat filled the room. Noah clutched my hand more tightly and I looked at him to see tears in his eyes. I pulled him in for a peck and wiped his tears away. "As you can see and hear, we have a very strong baby, now would you like to know the gender" she asked. "Could you please put it into an envelope, we're having a gender reveal party tomorrow" Noah says and she nodded. We left with the scan photos and the envelope with our baby's gender in it.

We started driving home. "Rosie" Noah says breaking the silence and turning to look at him. "Thank you for making me a dad again" he says glancing at me grabbing my hand. I leaned over to peck his cheek and soon we arrived home.

As soon as we walked in all the Greyson's came running over "are we having a niece or nephew" they all say. "We don't know yet" Noah says and laughed at everyone's faces. "We have the gender written down but the events planner is taking it and we will find out tomorrow. They all grumbled and groaned in disappointment "we have to wait another day" Jacob says shaking his head.