Chapter 23

The next morning, I woke up to a video from Noah. I played the video and Noah, Amelia and Levi popped onto my screen "good morning mommy" they all say. It made me smile and made my heart swell. I love the three of them so much.

I walked into the kitchen and Emily was sat scrolling on her phone whilst Vanessa made the three of us avocado and scrambled egg on toast. I filled three glasses with orange juice and set them down on the table before making coffee for the three of us. Vanessa handed us our food and we gratefully thanked her.

After breakfast Vanessa had a business call to attend to so I decided to leave and go back home. I missed everyone.

I drove home and got back to the mansion. The house was very quiet this morning. I heard Aiden shout "ready or not here I come" and he ran out from the living room. He saw me and smiled "are you helping me Rosie, we're playing hide and seek" I nodded and left my overnight bag by the bottom of the stairs before helping Aiden.

We found Leo straight away in the pantry eating chips "did you even try to hide bro" Aiden grumbled. Leo shrugged and I let out a small laugh. Next, we found Abigail, then Isaac and Levi and then Jacob. The 7 of us went for the hunt to look for Amelia and Noah who were nowhere to be found. After half an hour of searching up and down the mansion everyone started getting tired.

"Right, I'm calling him" Jacob grumbles as he pulls out his phone. "Are you guys tired yet" I heard Noah say on the other line. "Yeah, give us a clue" Jacob says and Noah sends him a selfie of him and Amelia. Jacob squinted at the image on his phone and a minute later dropped the phone running upstairs with us all following. He went into Noah's room and into the closet and then pulled some clothes apart before opening a little door. "GET OUT YOU SHIT" Jacob shouted into the darkness of the little room and I instantly heard Amelia's giggling. Amelia climbed out first followed by Noah.

"Woah why did we not know about this room" Aiden says. Noah shrugged "my secret room".

"Well, you guys win" Aiden says. "Thank you now pay up" Noah says. Aiden gave $100 to Noah. "Why you're taking money off me when you've got billions" Aiden mumbled. Noah shrugged his shoulders "a bet is a bet"

Noah came over to me and pulled me into a kiss. "How was your night" he says. "It was fun, a lot of secrets shared but I missed you"

"I missed you too baby" he says and pulled me closer "I can't wait to show you how much I missed you" he whispered into my ear

"gross" Jacob says "I don't want to hear about your sex life" he mumbled. Noah smacked him upside the head.

We spent the whole afternoon playing with the kids and then playing video games.

"Guys would you like to go to a restaurant opening tonight. Mason and Zach will be there too" Noah says walking into the games room. Everyone agreed and we all went upstairs to get ready. Noah and I got the kids ready before I went over to the closet to find something to wear tonight. I found my outfit and quickly applied some light makeup and curled my hair. Noah came out of the shower with his hair dripping wet and the towel hanging dangerously low. I bit my lip clenching my legs together. Noah noticed and smirked. Walking closer to me "are you wet for me baby" he whispered into my ear making me clench my legs more tightly. He's such a tease. But so am I. I walked over to the bed where my clothes were laid out and dropped my robe revealing my lingerie underneath. I heard Noah groan which made me let out a small laugh. "Ok you horny little boy, get ready for dinner" I say and he walks into the closet to get his outfit. I put on some black skinny trousers and an ivory wrap top. I grabbed my heels and my Gucci purse and walked downstairs. 

Noah soon came downstairs "you look hot baby" he whispered as he pulled me into a kiss

Noah soon came downstairs "you look hot baby" he whispered as he pulled me into a kiss. We all got into a limousine and headed to the restaurant.

As we walked inside the host greeted us. The restaurant looked extravagant. "Hi table under Greyson" Noah says and the host nods and leads us to a table where mason, Zach and Rachael were already seated. I gave Rachael a hug and said hello to mason and Zach. The food was really nice and the owner of the restaurant made his way round the tables greeting his guests.

"So, Rosie. How are your friends" mason asks? I raised my brows "my friends or Vanessa" I question and he quickly blushed. "Erm yeah Vanessa" he says sheepishly rubbing the back of his neck. "She told me what happened and the thing with Vanessa is that she self-sabotages she believes she doesn't deserve happiness, but she does" I say and he nods. "She really likes you; I think she just needs a push in the right direction".

I look over at Jacob "so Jacob any special lady in your life". He shrugged "nope, I'm too sexy to deny the ladies by tying myself down to one woman". "that's disgusting" Abigail says wrinkling he nose in disgust. Jacob shrugged and chuckled. I looked at Noah and he was shaking his head at Jacob. Getting Jacob and Emily together is going to be much harder that I thought.

After dinner we left to go back home. The twins had fallen asleep on the way home so we carried them inside and tucked them into bed before Noah and I walked into his room. As soon as the door closed Noah pushed me against it and started kissing me. "I've been waiting all night to do this" he whispered sexily in my ear. I pulled his shirt and pulled him closer to me making our lips reconnect. "I've been waiting to all night to do this too". He picked me up and carried me over to the bed before pulling of his shirt and dress pants. I quickly removed my clothes leaving me in my panties. He looked at me hungrily before sucking my boobs and fingered my clit "fuck you're so wet for me" he groaned into my ear and I felt my juices flow. He sucked my clit whilst fingering me making me buck my hips "fuck Noah! That feels so good" I moaned. He continued sucking and fingering until I orgasmed letting out a loud scream. He quickly covered my mouth with his hand muffling my scream. I let the orgasm course throughout my body making my toes curl. After the orgasm passed, I pushed Noah off me and started rubbing his cock. He sat up and I knelt down and placed his tip into my mouth teasing him. "Fuck baby don't tease me" I continued teasing him circling my tongue against his tip. Noah had enough of my teasing and pushed me forward onto his cock making me take his whole shaft in my mouth gagging slightly. I bobbed my head up and down taking his cock in my mouth. "Fuck babe I'm going to cum" he raspily breathed out. I continued sucking his cock faster and soon he released and I swallowed. I climbed up on top of him and positioned myself on his cock before taking it in, bouncing up and down in his lap moaning in pleasure. He picked me up still buried deep inside me and laid me down on the bed hovering over me and started moving his cock in and out of me. I let out moans of pleasure and Noah quickly kissed me to muffle my moans. He thrusted in faster and faster. "Aahh fuck I'm going to cum". "Cum for me baby" he grunts and we both came.

We had sex a few more times and soon fell asleep.