Chapter 3

Monday Morning***

Beep* Beep* Beep* ugghhh. I groaned rolling over and turning my phone alarm off. It was 7am and I was so tired. Today was the day of the interview and I felt so nervous. A few minutes later I dragged myself out of bed and brushed my teeth and got into the shower.

I curled my hair and applied some mascara and a bit of lip gloss and then went to my closet to find something appropriate to wear. I finally found something appropriate. 

I looked at the mirror before taking a deep breath and walking out and getting into my car

I put the address into my GPS and started driving. 20 minutes later I reached the office. The building was huge. I gulped. Exactly who did I apply to work for. I straightened out my blouse before walking up the steps and to the main entrance.

I walked to the front desk where an elder lady was sat tapping away at the keyboard

I walked to the front desk where an elder lady was sat tapping away at the keyboard. "Excuse me" I say grabbing her attention. She looked at me and gave me a warm smile "welcome to Greyson co, how can I help". "Erm, I have an interview for Mr Greyson's nanny. I think I'm supposed to be meeting with a miss coral" I say. "One moment" she says whilst picking up the phone and dialling a number. After the call she smiled at me again "please take a seat, coral will be down in a few to take you up". I thanked her and walked over to the sofa in the middle of the lobby. A few minutes later I heard my name being called and I looked up to see an elderly lady. "Hi miss turner, I'm coral, Mr Greyson's children's current nanny. Please follow me up and I will conduct the interview.

We walked to the elevator and she pressed the button for the 52nd floor, the highest floor in the building.

We stepped out onto the floor and I was taken to the glass office across from the elevator. "So, miss turner, I will conduct the interview and then Mr Greyson would like to meet you" coral says. I nodded "please call me Rosie" I say. She smiled and nodded.

The interview lasted about half an hour. She asked me about myself, what my approach to discipline is, why I wanted to work with children and what qualities I have, that children like about me.

After the questions she told me what the job would entail and a little about the children. I found out that I would be looking after 3-year-old twins Amelia and Levi.

Coral glanced at the clock "ok Mr Greyson will be expecting you now"

I followed her out of the room and we walked across the floor to a huge door. She lifted her hand and knocked on the door.

"Come In" I heard a deep voice say. Coral smiled at me before she opened the door and we stepped into the office

The office was huge with a big desk sat in the middle In front of the huge windows overlooking the city. "Sir, this is Rosie Turner, the one who applied for the nanny position" coral says introducing me. I still hadn't looked up to see who Mr Greyson was. I heard a scoff "what is she, 12" he says in that deep voice again and I looked up making eye contact with the most handsome man I had ever seen. He looked like a Greek god. He was hot. I could feel myself blush. But he was a rude man.

The three of us took a seat on the couch. Mr Greyson looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here. "Miss turner how about you tell Mr Greyson about yourself". Coral says giving me a warm smile. "Erm, I'm Rosie Turner, 23, graduated from Yale. I have a degree in child development. I have been a day care teacher for the past 2 years, I had to leave because the day care closed down due to lack of funding. I am a trained first aider and I think that is about it" I say looking up at him.

He glanced at me before turning away and nodded. "You start tomorrow, 9am sharp, do not be late" he says. "Coral, send her the address" he says to coral before walking over to his desk and tapping away at the keys.

The ignorant pig didn't even bother to say goodbye or thank me for my time. I held myself back from scoffing or rolling my eyes before walking out the door with coral.

Coral sent me the address and I said my goodbyes before walking away.

I went home and told my best friends what happened but I was happy I got the job. I just hope I didn't run into Mr Greyson often.

I started packing my things into a suitcase and some boxes. Coral said she would arrange for someone to collect my things and take them to the new house I would be living it. It just hit me; I'd be living in Mr Greyson's house with him. Oh no

A few hours later I had finished packing and climbed into bed.