Chapter 26

The next day***

Today was the day of the gender reveal. Noah had booked me in for a massage this morning and then for hair and makeup in the afternoon. I was truly being pampered. After my massage I felt so relaxed. Soon out hair and makeup artist came in. Abi and I got out hair and makeup done and Amelia got her hair done and her nails painted

After we were done, we stayed in our robes wanting to slip into our dresses just before the guests arrive. Noah walked in and complimented Amelia and Abi before walking over to me. "You look beautiful baby" he whispers into my ear and pulls me in a kiss. "Ewe, not In front of us please" Abi says and Amelia giggled. Noah rolled his eyes and stuck his tongue out at her making her laugh and left.

Half an hour later we got dressed. I wore a white maxi dress; Amelia who couldn't decide whether she was team boy or team girl wore a white Sarah Louise flower dress and Abi who was team girl wore a pink dress. I dressed Levi who was team boy in a blue Balmain top with dark blue shorts

Rosie's outfit

Walking downstairs I saw the boys all dressed

Walking downstairs I saw the boys all dressed. Noah was dressed in white. Jacob, Aiden and Isaac where team girl so they had on pink shirts. Leo was team boy so he had on a blue top.

The caterers had arrived and were setting the food up and the party planners were setting the back yard up. Noah had planned the whole party and I was strictly told not to peep. I settled myself onto the couch next to Noah. He pulled me in closer to him whilst talking to his brothers and I felt my eyes close.

I woke up to mason shouting as he walked through the front door. Noah ended up telling him to shut up and I opened my eyes to see mason loom at me sheepishly. "Sorry Rosie, I didn't mean to wake you up" I smiled at him letting him know its ok.

"Come on baby let me show you the setup, they're done" Noah says pulling me up off the couch.

We walked to the backyard and I gasped at how beautiful it was. There was a boy or girl setup, an oh baby setup and floating balloons over the pool, a slide ball pit and a beautiful table setup. 

"it's beautiful Noah" I say turning to look at him

"it's beautiful Noah" I say turning to look at him. He pulled me in for a kiss "not as beautiful as you"

Levi and Amelia ran towards the ball pit and started playing around and soon the rest of the guests arrived. We played games and ate food.

I was sat on one of the lounge chairs with my parents. "How is Noah treating you "my dad asked. A smile crept onto my face. "Dad he treats me so well, he always checks if I'm ok, he's busy with work but still makes time for me and the way he is such a good father to Amelia and Levi makes me even more grateful that he's the father of my child. I love him so much. And I love Amelia, Levi and all his siblings" I say. My mom and dad smiled and pulled me in for a hug. "we're so proud of you" my dad says. I see Noah walk over to us. "Hey beautiful" he gives me a peck and says hello to my parents. "Are you ready for the gender reveal" he asks and I eagerly nodded making him and my parents laugh.

He led me over to where everyone had gathered and we stood In front of the boy or girl display. Our friends and family were given a confetti cannon each. "5...4...3...2...1..." we shouted and everyone twisted the cannons revealing white confetti. Everyone looked at each other confused and I turned to look at Noah who was laughing. He pulled me closer and whispered "3...2...1" into my ear and soon the sky was filled blue smoke and confetti and blue fireworks. Everyone started cheering and I had tears in my eyes. Noah pulled me in for a kiss and we made out before we were pulled into hugs by our family and friends and congratulated.

A few hours later everyone had left and the twins had fallen asleep. Vanessa and mason left together and I couldn't be any happier. Mason winked at us as he left.

"Well, I guess he's going to get some tonight" Noah says laughing. "Well, he's not the only one" I say and dragged him upstairs.