Chapter 21

We ate our food and mason came and sat in the booth next to Vanessa. They both kept stealing glances at each other. I totally ship them.

A few minutes later the door to the café chimed. I looked up and saw Noah, Zach and Jacob walk in. they quickly made their way over to us. Noah slid into the booth to sit next to me followed by Zach and Jacob. "Hey baby" he says quickly pecking my lips. "Hello my little prince and princess" he says reaching over to truffle their hair. "Hello, I'm Noah Greyson" he says to my best friends and I saw them both blush, I couldn't help but laugh at both of my friends. "Nice to meet you, I'm Emily, I'm Vanessa" they say.

Rachael the owner of the café bought over the food for the guys. "Rachael my sexy lady" Jacob says as he saw her, earning a smack on the head from Zachary. "Shut up j" Zach grumbled. Rachael rolled her eyes and set the food down before giving Zach a peck on the lips. "where's mine Rach" Jacob says pouting his lips. Zach ended up pushing him off the seat causing everyone to laugh.

"Rachael this is Rosie, Noah's girlfriend and her two best friends, Vanessa and Emily" Zach introduced us. "Hey girls lovely to meet you, I'm Rachael, Zach's girlfriend and owner of this café" she says smiling at us.

She walked over to another table of customers after saying her byes.

We all ate and talked before mason, Zach and Jacob had to leave again. "aren't you going?" I questioned Noah and he shook his head. "Nope I've had a stressful meeting" he says. "I'm sure I can relieve some of that stress" I whispered in his ears. He looked at me in shock before he quickly nodded. I think Vanessa and Emily heard because they both sat there looking at me wide eyed. I let out a small laugh. "Girls lets definitely plan that sleepover for tomorrow" I say and then we said our byes and Noah, Levi, Amelia and I left.

Noah had driven his Audi r8 so it wasn't big enough for us all. The twins and I went home with the driver and Noah said he would grab some files from his office and be home shortly after us.

Once we got home, I put the kids down for a nap and walked downstairs to the cinema room to see Leo, Aiden, Abigail and Isaac watching a movie and eating sweets. I quietly left and saw Noah walking in through the door

He gave me a sexy smile and I quickly threw myself into his arms. He kissed me and carried me upstairs. He took me into his room and laid me on the bed. I love you so much baby" he says in between kisses. "I love you too" I say whilst unbuttoning his pants. I've been feeling hornier that usual and I just wanted him inside of me.

Within seconds we were both undressed and Noah had his head buried in between my thighs. He sucked on my clit making me squirm and I kept moving my hips to get more. He put a hand over my hip "stay still baby" he says whilst sticking his tongue into my pussy. "Ooohh ahh fuck" I moaned. I felt myself on the verge of climax "I'm going to cum Noah" he quickly replaced his mouth with a finger and then slipped in a second thrusting his fingers in and out of me my pussy clenched around his fingers making him pump in and out of me faster "fuck you're so tight" he continued to pump and rub my pussy until I was left shaking after orgasming. He licked up all my juices before kissing me and then he thrust his cock into me making me let out a loud moan. 

He covers my mouth with his hand "shhh baby everyone's downstairs" he let me adjust to his size. My pussy felt so full. Once I had adjusted, he thrusted in and out of me slowly before he started thrusting faster. I let out loud moans not caring who heard me. He grunted and continued thrusting in holding my legs up making Hiscock go in deeper. "Ahhh fuck right there" I screamed and moaned. He continued thrusting in and out and soon we were both of the verge of orgasm. Soon we both cum together.

He made me pee and then we both climbed back into bed and snuggled.