Chapter 11

Dubai is beautiful from what I've seen already. We got into a car and made our way to the hotel. We pulled up to a beautiful hotel. Atlantis, the royal. It was huge. We walked into the lobby to check in. "hello Mr Greyson, we hope your journey here was well" the concierge at the desk says as she saw Noah.

We were taken upstairs to the top floor where the royal mansion pension was. It is a four bedroom, two level penthouse and it had a private terrace and a private infinity pool. The views from here were amazing. We had a connecting penthouse to this one so there was enough room for all of us.

 It was breath taking. Noah tipped the nice gentlemen and we settled into our rooms.

Everyone was exhausted so we decided to rest today and explore tomorrow. Noah told us he had booked us in at a restaurant for dinner.

I settled the twins into their beds and once they were fast asleep, I walked out into the living room area and saw Noah typing away on his laptop. He must have heard me walk in because he quickly looked up and our eyes met. "Hey Rosie" he says. "Hey Noah, aren't you tired" I ask. He nodded but then groaned "I am but have so much work to finish up on so I can enjoy this holiday". "You work too much" I say shaking my head.

"Would you like some coffee" I ask him as I walk to the kitchen. "Yes please" he says.

I pulled out two coffee mugs and walked over to the fancy looking coffee machine. I turned it on and started making coffee before I felt two hands on either side of my waist. I could tell it was Noah. "Erm Noah what are you doing" I ask. He didn't say anything but instead trailed kisses on my neck. I let out a soft moan as he kissed my sweet spot. I could feel him smirk against my neck. It tickled. I turned around and now I was trapped between him and the counter. "Noah" I say looking up at him.

"Rosie what do you do to me, I can't control myself around you" he whispers. "we can't Noah, I'm the nanny" I whisper back. He ignored me still looking at my face. "can I kiss you" he asked. I debated with myself for a while before looking back up at him and I saw lust in his eyes. I slowly nodded and he didn't waste any time in connecting our lips. My first kiss. It was amazing. He was an amazing kisser. His lips were soft. He bit my bottom lip making me gasp and he entered his tongue into my mouth deepening the kiss. He picked me up not breaking the kiss and placed me on the counter and continued kissing me. I tangled my hands into his hair making him let out a soft moan. I could forever kiss him.

"woah" a voice said making us spring apart. I looked to see Jacob and Abigail stood in the doorway looking at us in shock. I quickly looked down feeling embarrassed I had been caught like that.

"That looked hot" Jacob said making Noah chuckle. I blushed and still couldn't meet anyone's eyes. Abigail and Jacob started laughing "bro you need to go sort yourself out" Jacob says. I looked up at Noah to see his lips swollen, my lipstick on his lips, his hair messy and oh my he had a bulge in his pants.

"Er...Erm yeah I'll just go now" he says walking out the door.

I went to my own room to freshen up before dinner and when I looked at my reflection. My hair was a mess and my lips were swollen too. I touched my lips and smiled. Noah freaking Greyson kissed me.

An hour later I heard Amelia and Levi talking so I walked into their room. I got them freshened up and got them dressed.

I let them go into the living room before Iwalked back into my room to change for dinner.

I wore a black dress with a high slit in the leg. I curled my hair and put on a bit of mascara and lipstick before putting on my heels and walking downstairs. Everyone was in the living room putting on their shoes. "You look pretty Rosie" Levi says as he was the first one to see me walk in. everyone looked up and they all complimented my outfit. I looked at Noah and he was checking me out. he made eye contact and then smirked at me, not apologetic that I had caught him checking me out. He winked at me making me blush a deep red. Before he put his shoes on. He looked hot. Jacob and Noah both had cars waiting for them as we walked downstairs. Jacob, Leo, Aiden, Isaac and Levi were in Jacob's car and myself, Noah, Amelia and Abigail were in Noah's car. Noah got into the driver's seat and gestured for us to get in. Abigail and Amelia got into the back and I slid into the passenger seat.

Throughout the car journey I stayed silent looking at the scenery as we drove past. Amelia and Abigail were talking in the back with Noah occasionally chiming into their conversation.

Soon we pulled up to a restaurant that overlooked the Dubai marina. The place is so grand I felt slightly self-conscious. "don't worry you look beautiful" Noah whispers into my ear. I smile at him gratefully before I followed the host to our table. Noah had booked a private booth for us.

Our waitress soon introduced herself to us and took our orders. Our food soon arrived and we tucked in. I cut up the twin's food to make it easier for them to eat before eating my steak. I felt someone foot tangle it with mine. I looked up to see Noah smirking at me from across the table.

"Thank you for bringing us to Dubai Noah" Abigail says as Noah breaks eye contact and turns to look at Abigail who was sat next to him. "He pulled her into a side hug and ruffled her hair. "No problem cheeky monkey" he says. It bought a smile to my face as I saw them being playful with each other. "Mom would've loved it here" Jacob softly says. The playful look on Noah's face had left and it returned to an expressionless face. Isaac and Abigail had tears in their eyes. I wasn't sure what happened to their mom or dad.

Isaac was sat next to me so I pulled him into a hug and softly stoked his arm. Noah looked up at me but he didn't show any emotion. I looked at his expressionless face and offered a small smile. He gave me a small smile back and carried on eating. Soon everyone had returned to eating and making small conversation between themselves. After we had finished eating Noah asked for the bill and he paid.

"Daddy I want ice cream" Levi says as Noah scooped the twins up into his arms from their seats. Jacob took Levi out of Noah's arms ruffling his arms "ok buddy let's get some ice cream" Levi and Amelia squealed in excitement.

Noah knew his way around Dubai, I'm guessing he's visited a few times. We walked down the marina to an ice crema shop. Noah greeted the man and then we all ordered our ice cream. We walked out and sat on one of the benches overlooking the city.

Amelia kept shoving her spoon into Noah's mouth to feed him and just as he had finished, she shoved another mouthful into his mouth. I couldn't help but let out a laugh. "Can I have a bite of your ice cream please" Levi says. I look to see his face covered in chocolate ice cream. I laughed and offered out my spoon to feed him some of my ice cream. "Can I have some too Rosie" Amelia says and I nodded before giving her some of my ice cream. "Do you like it" I ask the twins. They both nodded and giggled. "I think daddy wants some too" Amelia says looking at me. I look up at Noah to see his eyes twinkling with amusement. "I think daddy is full from having your ice cream little munchkin". She looked at Noah "but daddy you have to try Rosie's ice cream" she says. "Ok princess". "Feed him Rosie" Amelia says looking between us. I scooped some ice cream onto the spoon and gave it to him. He leaned forward and put my spoon into his mouth not breaking eyes contact with me.

After we all finished eating our ice creams, we made our way back to the cars and back to the hotel. The twins had fallen asleep on the way home so Noah and I picked them up and carried them upstairs and laid them in their bed.

I gave them both kisses on their cheeks and Noah kissed the top of their head and we walked out of their room. Noah disappeared to his room whilst I went to the kitchen to get some water.