⚠️0 - intros, info and more

Heyy if you don't know me, I'm Jade. I was kinda known for my Kevin x reader book aswell as my doors aftermath series. Don't worry, the Doors Aftermath isn't going anywhere!! I just, recently got back into a childhood obsession and decided to Pute my au on here to save.
As someone who's about to graduate high school in 2 months, the feeling is bittersweet. It's weird, knowing that my childhood is basically over. So what better way to express it than write a book about a place I barely even know about!!
College! :D
So, without further ado, let's get on to the info, hm?

Symbols and their meanings

⚠️ - this is a warning sign. If you see this in front of chapter it means that chapter will talk about things that may make certain people sensitive or uncomfortable. Viewer description is advised.
🖤 - this chapter may contain HEAVY angst, so heavy to the point where it should have a ⚠️ but it's gotten it's own symbol. Just like the one earlier, viewer description is advised.

Info

TSC (The Second Coming)
He/Him + Cis Male
German

His personality is probably the hardest to describe out of all of them. He's the more quiet of the group, usually due to his lack of sleep. He's loyal, he's friendly, depends on what you consider friendly— and uh yeah. He also draws and stuffff yeahhh

Red
He/Him + Cis Male
African-American

He's the animal lover of the group, he literally owns two cats. He's considered the nicest one of the group and also tends to flex his upper body alot. He's super confident but also a sore loser when it comes to tussles, saying shit like "best out of 3" after he loses once. Regardless, he's the kind of person that most likely would take a fist to the face for you if you're on his good side.

Yellow
He/Him + Cis Male
Norwegian

Nerd by day, cool guy by night. He's seen as the nerd kid of the group, especially at school or in public. But when he's alone with the group, he can finally be himself. He still enjoys stuff like science and engineering but being the typical "nerd" isn't really who he is or wants to be.

Green
He/They + Cis Male
Korean

The music wiz, he spends a majority of his time making music or listening to it. He's typically superficial towards other people and is always sarcastic, making rude remarks under his breath and stuff. He's also kind of an ass and would be the first one to snap out of line if push comes to shove but they know that he always regains his senses eventually.

Blue
He/Him + Transgender (FTM)
"Americanish" if ykyk

He's the one who is typically on drugs, mainly Netherwarts. He's a pretty chill going dude who doesn't typically have much going for him, not even at the school. He wants to eat, sleep, and repeat until his life is over. He hates class and everything about it.

Purple
He/Him + Transgender (FTM)
Lantino

Not much is known about him. You will learn more throughout the chapters.

Victim
Doesn't care + Non-binary
He's from somewhere in England :/

STINKY RICH KID GRRR but fr
Not much is known about him. You will learn more throughout the chapters.

Agent Shady/Smith
He/Him + Cis Male
Latino

He's victims bodyguard or whatever smh
Not much is known about him. You will learn more throughout the chapters.

Some characters aren't included here because they will appear later on as surprises and whatnot.

Other info

There will be shipping in this story. I won't reveal who tho.
I haven't written a "school drama" genre story in a while so forgive me if some shit is cringe 💀
If you don't agree with certain HCs I have for these characters, there's no one forcing you to continue reading. You're welcome to leave, I couldn't care less. If I don't gotta argue with you then it's a win regardless.
Here are what they look like

I'm so silly when it comes to character designs 😋 yes I used a base lolNo designs for the other hollow heads or mercenaries yet sorry guys zzzz

No designs for the other hollow heads or mercenaries yet sorry guys zzzz