02 - People Are Strange..

The Second Coming's POV:

He was sat at a bench, sketching the campus in his sketchbook. He preferred to be left alone usually as he was a tired individual. Yeah.. that's just how he liked it anyways. He was a pretty well known guy, especially in high school. He was a popular kid but he was more of the "therapist friend" if anything. As he continued to sketch he couldn't help but notice the wind. The cool breeze in his hair felt nice. He glanced at his hand, touching it slightly. He really wanted to dye his tips orange. He thought it would look nice. Orange was his favorite color.
He sits up straight and puts down his sketchbook on the bench, with his eyes closed just taking in the breeze. He soon started to daydream about things. The chance of finding a one true love, etc etc. he's never dated anyone in high school, or really at all. So finding someone would be pretty neat. Suddenly he was jumpscared by someone.

"Heyyyy Sec!!" He jumped as he turned to the person to reveal his brother, The Chosen One. He sighed as he clutched his notebook. "Jeez.. what do you need now?" He rolled his eyes to which Chosen snickered.
"Well.. I was wondering. You know Dark, right?"
Second shot a glare at Chosen.
"Aww~ poor Cho-Cho~ having boy trouble again?" He cackled to which Chosen blushed. "Dude! It's not like that!"
Second stared at him before Chosen broke. "It's.. exactly like that.."
Second sighed. "I'm not here to fix your little boy-toy. If you're having issues with Dark, then you need to—"
"He's completely ghosting me!!" Chosen cut him off as Second stayed silent, flabbergasted. "We agreed to talk after high school but now he's just.. ignoring me. Sec what do I do??"
"Oookay, calm down, man." He said, putting his hands on Chosen's shoulders. "I'd suggest to lay off it for a bit because maybe he wants space but— if it's really bothering you this much then maybe you should talk to him. I'm sure he has some things he wants to get off his chest as so do you." He sighed.

Chosen looked down at the ground as he moved his feet a bit. He didn't want to do this but he knew Second was right. He sighed, backing up a bit.
"Okay, I guess it wouldn't hurt to go talk to him.." He said as he walked away. Second looked at Chosen with a concerned look as he walked away. Man.. people are strange. He thought.

He stood up, grabbing his sketchbook and tossing it in his bag before tossing his bag over his shoulder. Deciding he had time to walk around campus for a bit before classes began. As he walked around, someone approached him.
".. Excuse me." He turned around to see a pretty tall guy, but not as tall as him. He had brown wavy hair, a really fancy white blouse and a was he wearing a corset?? Anyways— he also wore some round gold glasses. After examining his figure quickly, Sec thought.
"Um.. yes?" He sighed, not feeling like talking to this guy at all.
He glanced around before finally speaking again.
"Well, I heard that you might be able to assist me. I'm having trouble carrying my things." He glanced at his luggage, seeming how pretty it was.
"I mean I'd assume someone of your kind would glance at it, as not everyone has had the luxury of beautiful belongings such as these."
Hearing his words, Second gritted his teeth. "ahA! You're so— fUnny!" He did a fake laugh as Purple snickered at his reaction. "Hmm.. and I'm surprised they let the fem-boys in~ can't wait for everyone on campus to lose their virginity you you." Second smirked to which Purple gasped in offense.
"You're on campus im assuming then?" He asked to which Purple nodded and second grabbed some of his luggage, effortlessly and started to carry it to the dorms.
He couldn't believe he was doing this shit for a rich kid. I mean don't get him wrong, he is from a rich family being related to Chosen and Victim but he just doesn't fuck with that. He tries to hide the fact that he's rich because he's just ashamed of it.

Once they got to the dorms, Second had opened the door to Purple's dorm as he already told him where it was. As he opened the door, it revealed another person sitting on the bed tinning his guitar. He was wearing a green hoodie with a black stripe on it, blue baggy jeans as well as green hair pulled back into a pony. Once the door opened he glanced at them.
"Well uhm.. this is your dorm. If you need anything Uhm, you know where to find me."
"But I don't. Maybe I could get your number or something?" He said to which the person on the bed rolled his eyes. Second coughed in embarrassment.
"aH— right Uhm a-sure-" He said, as Purple handed him his phone. He's never had anyone ask him for his number so this was kind of.. off-putting to say the least. As he put his number in Purple's phone, he handed it back to him.
"Alright well, I've gotta check on my brother and shittt.. see you around uh—" he paused as Purple spoke up.
"Purple. And you are?"
"Ah.. Second Coming but you can just call me Sec." he said. The green figure glanced again when he heard the name Second Coming. Purple and Sec exchanged a smile before Sec walked off. My first real friend.. he sighed. He slapped himself into reality. It was still too early to tell if Purple was legit. He could just be asking him for stuff rn. But he smiled at the hope of actually having a friend. He just hopes he doesn't drive him away.
Thinking back to Purple's.. erm.. quirks. He still was confused. He was so.. friendly but not friendly at the same time. And who could've possibly told him to go to Second..? Either way he went to go find his brother but as he walked, he thought. Hmm.. People are strange..

//
Heyy guys!! Hope you liked this chapter. I'm gonna try to get one to two chapters out per day and push out as much content as possible.