25 - You.. Love.. Me.. ?

WOOO! WE REACHED THE 25 MARK! 💥💥💥💥📸📸📸🎊🎊🎉🎉

Victim was in his office, doing some paperwork that was assigned to him. Mainly stuff of people wanting to build shit around the city. Victim sighed, bored as he balanced the pencil on his nose. He decided to call in Shady again.

"Beige." He spoke.

"Yes Boss?" Beige spoke through the speaker.

"Can you tell Shady to report to my office? Also bring up a coffee please."

"Actually, he's coming up right now. He told me to tell you."

"Oh?" He said. Victim played with the zipper on his jacket, curious about what this could be about. After a bit, Agent simply entered the office. (Victim told him he was allowed to enter whenever.)

"Victim, we need to talk." Agent spoke. Victim felt his heart sank as that's never a good line.

"Yeah— yeah, go ahead, Shady." Victim said, a bit nervous.

"I would inquire that this "thing".. we have going on, gets put to an end." Agent spoke.

"W-what? Wait wait,, Shady?? Why? How come? I thought you liked it!"

"I do, don't get me wrong!" Agent panicked. "It's just.. there's something I've never really told you about.."

"Go on.."

"Victim, I-I have a wife." He said, as Victim literally froze.

"What." Victim spoke. "You have a wife?? And you never told me????"

"It's just—" Shady sighed. "I dunno.. she doesn't really like having sex anymore and I just.. when you offered, I took it without thinking."

"Aghhhh... fucking Christ, Shady, what the fuck??" Victim snapped pinching his temples.

"Don't act like You're not entirely in the wrong!" Agent snapped back. "Just admit it, all I am is just some toy for you to fffucking play with! You don't actually love me!"

Victim sighed. "Shady, that's not true! I—"

"Save it!" Agent spoke. "You're just a liar! A manipulator! You had me wrapped around your little finger for the sake of yourself!" Agent growled.

"You don't speak to me that way!!" Victim shouted. "I am still your boss!!"

"Oh, and now you're power abusing? Hohoho, okay then! Fuck you too, I guess!"

"YOU'RE FIRED YOU SELF-LOATHING ASSHOLE!!!" Victim shouted at Agent. Victim then realized what he had actually said.

"W-wait, Shady—"

Before Victim could even speak, Shady had walked out the room.

Shady's POV

Ugh,, that fucking prick. Shady thought. He couldn't believe he was just fired.. after all that.

As he went to his office, he started to pack his things. As he did, Hazard knocked on his open door. He turned to see the group.

"Heyyy— wait, why are you packing??" Ballista asked as Shady sighed. He simply passed Hazard keys.

"Wh—" Hazard asked but was cut off by Shady tossing him keys.

"Don't ask, don't try to contact me." He said as he walked out as they all looked at each other.

It had been months since the incident happened..

Victim was extremely miserable. He missed Shady.. a lot. He was starting to regret everything he had said.

Maybe he should've been more.. understanding? He sighed, standing up as he wiped his tears. Should he.. go and visit him? Should he try to rekindle?

What if Shady hated him now.. god.. he felt so awful.

He started to walk out his office, determined on rekindling. Thankfully he knew Shady's address. He walked out the building, finally deciding to try it. Beides, it's Worth a try. 

As Victim approached the house, he could immediately hear yelling. Yelling between Sahdy and an unknown woman. He decided that maybe he should walk away so, he turned to walk away. But then the door swung open.

"YEAH WELL FUCK YOU TOO— .. Victim?" Victim turned to see Shady in the doorway.

"O-oh, uh, heyyy.." Victim nervously turned around. "I-I was just uh.. passing by.."

"I assume you want to talk." Shady sighed. "Come on." He said, closing the door and grabbing Victim, pulling him down the street a little.

"You know, you have some fucking nerve coming over here!—" Shady shouted but was stopped by Victim hugging him.

"IM SORRY OKAY?? IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY—"

"Vic, Vic hey calm down!" Shady panicked. He gently pat his head. Shady sighed as Victim let go from the hug.

"I-I was wrong.. I-I need you in my life, Shady. I didn't realize how bad I needed you until you were gone.." Victim spoke. "I..I just.. I want you to come back.."

"You know.." Shady spoke. "I don't know about this.. I mean.. I want someone who doesn't just toy with me you know..?"

"Shady.." Victim said. "I'm.. I'minlovewithyouokay?!" He said really fast, making Shady's eyes widen.

"You... Love.. me?" Shady asked. Victim simply nodded.

"Like.. for real??" Victim nodded again.

"I didn't tell you because I was just.. worried I guess.." Victim said. Shady sighed before gently clutching Victim's hands.

"You have no.. idea how happy this makes me." Shady said. "I've always loved you and I just.. I want you, Victim. I really do.."

"Wait but, what about your wife.." Victim asked as Shady pulled him close.

"You think I want to be with her?? The reason why we were arguing just now is because I pulled out the divorce papers."

Shady smirked as the two looked into eachother's eyes. Then, they got closer.. and closer.. and they finally.. kissed. They have kissed before so this wasn't anything new but this one in particular.. it.. felt amazing. This time, the kiss was love. It was love.. true love.

As they broke off, Victim smiled.

"Now that is what a real kiss feels like~" he said as Agent gave a small chuckle.

"Well then.. I guess I'll see you Monday?" Victim smirked.

"Huh? For what?"

"Oh, uh, here." Victim tossed him keys. "You think I came here to rekindle? The main reason was to offer your job back, I felt really bad. But halfway I wanted to Atleast try~" Victim said before walking off.

Agent stood there and stared at the keys with a small smile.

//

WOOOOO 25 MARK LES GOOO!!

Also for the poll I think it's obvious that SunsetDuo won 😭

Next chapter? Hmmm who could it be 🖤❤️