11 - Troubleshooting

As requested for @xxtinterxx :D
This one is super long 😭

Also warning for those who have Emetophobia (phobia of throwing up)

Second Coming's POV:

Second woke up the next day to a knock at his door. He wanted to to sleep more but alas, he cannot catch any more beauty sleep in this wretched limbo. 💅 He gets up and goes over to the door, opening it. There stood Chosen. He looked at him and groaned.

"Cho.. it isn't even 12 yet." He said as Chosen walks in.

"Yeaaah but I had nothing to do and Dark was still asleep so I wanted to hang."

"So you decided to wake me up instead?"

"Yes. You sleep too much anyways." He said, sitting on the bean bag chair. "You'll have all the time in the world to sleep after today."
Today..? What did he mean? Second stretched before sighing. "What do you mean? Are we doing something?"

"Oh ah.. I-I uh thought you wanted to like., hang or something?" Chosen nervously laughed. Second blinked in confusion.
"O-oh, you want to hang oUt? With me? Today? Oh no, nononono! I am wayyy to busy for that, I have things to do and work to get done and—- oh my art project aswell, yeah sorry Cho but—"

"Second!!" Chosen shouted, making him pause. "..please? I want to hang out with you like we used to.." Chosen sighed which made Second groan.
"Ughhhh alright, alright just don't be such a baby about it." He rolled his eyes playfully as the two walked out the dorms.

As they got to the parking lot, Victim and Agent were seen by the limo. Second groaned.

"What are they doing here??" Second glared at Chosen as he nervously laughed.
"Hope you don't mind us tagging along~ after all, I am the one paying." Victim smirked, making Second glare at Chosen even harder now, as Chosen's face went red. (It runs in the family)

As all of them got into the limo, Agent offered them all a drink, before Victim shut them down.
"Ah, ah. Second isn't allowed to drink and Chosen prefers not to." Victim said, gently pressing his hand on Agent's to make him put away the drink, their eyes meeting. They way they looked at eachother was so.. intimate.

Chosen broke the silence, mainly cuz he didn't like how close the two were.
"ahEm— anyways uhM, Victim. How have things been with you?"
Victim smirked, knowing damn well what Chosen was so mad about.

"Things have been great, especially after taking over dad's company. We just closed off a deal with King Products and our sales went up millions of dollars last month." He seemed genuinely excited when talking about the business.

"ahA, good for you." Chosen sighed. Just then the limo stopped.
"Oh— are we here yet?" Second asked as Victim shook his head. "No, just picking up a few people."

Chosen groaned as the doors opened, as 3 other people got into the limo.

One of them was a beautiful woman. She had caramel skin and long brown hair pulled into box braids with some beads in them aswell as some freckles. She was wearing a classic work uniform with a name tag that read "Primal". She seemed very sophisticated.

Another was a mediocre guy in a white hoodie with the hood up, black baggy pants and dyed white hair. His skin was pale and he looked like he didn't shower tbh.

The final one was a man with messy black hair, tied into a pony, he had dark skin and pale eyes, he was also wearing a work uniform and the name tag said "Hazard".

As they all got in, they sat next to Shady. Chosen sighed, looking at Second who was visibly uncomfortable. He had a history with panic attacks and literally throwing up when there were too many people he didn't know in a confined space. Chosen hugged him which did calm him down cuz he didn't have to look at everyone.