08 - 🖤Crushes

As Chosen and Dark walked to Dark's dorm to finally get some privacy, it was eerily quiet. Usually it was filled with dumb jocks but just.. it was quiet is all. As the two walked into the room, Dark shut the door before sitting on the bed as Chosen stood in front of him with his arms crossed.

"Okay." Chosen spoke. "Three years.. I waited three years for this talk, you better make it worth." He said.
Dark sat down with his body slouched over, just staring at the ground.
"The reason I ghosted you was because I was overwhelmed. I-I just..—" he sighed. "I wasn't ready for a relationship and I felt bad and didn't know how to tell you.. I thought that maybe.. just maybe.." He said, getting up and going into his mini fridge to take out an ice pack to put it on the side of his face that was now bruised.
"That it would be easier if I ignored you and pushed you away for long enough, you'd hate me.. but I never expected you to punch me." He looks at Chosen. "I'm sorry.."

Chosen sighed, sitting next to Dark.
"You're not the only one at fault." He simply spoke. "It's my also fault for being really clingy and not considering why you might've been doing this. I guess.. after dad passed away, my brothers and I were adopted by our foster dad, Alan. But.. the loss still had a big toll on my mental health and I just.. I couldn't afford to lose anyone else. So.. I would constantly hover around my younger brother, protecting him at any cost and it was the same for you.. I would constantly drag you around.."

"Especially to Burger King.." Dark snickered. Chosen sighed.
"Yep. The thought of losing you and my dad in the same year drove me crazy.. this went on for years before eventually I started to develop feelings for you. That's when things got worse I guess and I started to become clingy.. these thoughts racing through my mind— I-I forgot my brother even existed and just.. all I wanted to focus on was you.."

Chosen took a deep breath.
"I'm so sorry, Dark.. I know my behavior made you go through hell." Dark put his hand over Chosen's hand on the bed.
"Things are.. still really weird right now but.. let's just— see what the future holds for us, and even if things go wrong, we just promise to stay friends, okay?" Dark smiled at Chosen as Chosen smiled back. The two of them sat there in silence, just appreciating eachother's company.

Blue's POV

As the rest of the friends sat there to chat, Blue couldn't help but notice Second waiting anxiously for his brother to come back. He sighed and leaned his head on Yellow's arm. (Yes he's that short he's like 5"2 while Yellow is 5"9 💀)
Yellow, seeing this, took his arm to put it around him. Green got up and sat down next to Yellow, whispering with a smirk.
"You like him, don't you~?"
Yellow just eyes him a "shut the fuck up" look which made Green laugh even more, making Blue give the two a confused look.
"Okay, Blue I have a question for you." Green cackled.
"Green don't—" Yellow sighed in anger and embarrassment.
Blue looked up, curious of Green's request. ".. go on." He said in a suspicious tone.
Green smirked again. "100% honesty, do you have a crush on Yellow?" He asked, making Yellow go red.
Everyone else in the group stopped doing what they were doing to look at the 3, which didn't help Yellow's embarrassment.

"Well.." Blue started, blushing. "He's my best friend. Why wouldn't I like him?" He smiled, making Yellow's heart sink. He just got friend zoned..
Green looked at Yellow, now a bit guilty. "Ah... fuck. Sorry man."
"It's fine." Yellow sighed. He kept a professional look, tho his eyes were visibly glossy. He then stood up.
"I need to use the restroom," He said, walking away from the group.

Green's POV

...

Finally, Red broke the silence.
"So.. we know then..?" To which everyone else nodded. Blue was always in his own world and too oblivious to understand what the group talked about 90% of the time. So the group could drop obvious hints towards each other about random shit and he wouldn't pick it up, let alone acknowledge it. This time it was about Yellow tho. The whole group had known about Yellow's crush on Blue for a while now, it was painfully obvious. But Green was the only one who was told directly.

Second sighed. "Blue, honestly, we mean do you like-like Yellow?"
"You can tell us. It's just us, mate." Red smiled as Blue looked up. He was silent for a short while.
"I'm Blue."( /ref) He laughed, making the others sign in disappointment.
"Blue, we're serious." Red said. Blue sighed in response.
"Guys, I don't like like Yellow." He smirked. It was so obvious he was lying.
"YELLOWHASACRUSHONYOU!!" Green blurted out. "Fuck."

Blue sat there, trying to process this newfound info.
"..he.. likes me?"
"Nonono, I was just kidding! Forget I said anything!" Green started to freak the FUCK out.
"He likes me.." Blue repeated with a smile before getting up and walking away.

The others glanced at Green who simply sunk.
"I didn't mean to tell him that.." He said, whining.
"So.. we're just gonna let him.. go..?" Second said.
"Maybe they'll make out, eh? Ehhh?" Red smirked, elbowing TSC.
"Oh, you." He smirked. Seeing Second's face at Red made him realize.
TSC likes red. He snickered.
"Lovebirds." He smirked as the two of them glanced over at him. Second's face went red as he covered his face with his hands.
"We're not love birds!" He said before Red but his arm around Sec, playfully agreeing.
"I dunno, love. Kinda suits us, don'cha think?" This only made Second go more red. Red and Green continued to laugh at Second's embarrassed actions, occasionally picking at him.