19 - Are we.. friends now?

As Purple and Green arrived back at the house, they snuck in through the back door. Green was of course, carrying Purple as he was too drunk to even walk. 💅 He quickly brings Purple up to his room and placed him on the Bed. He turned to see that Gold was missing and sighed. He goes out and peeks down stairs.

There was Orange still chatting with his parents. He rolled his eyes. He hates his parents with a burning passion.. He sighed, as he felt hungry and woozy. He wanted to eat something.

He goes downstairs, as the 3 adults looked at him. He looks at Orange.

"You don't mind if I order something right? I'll pay."

"Oh, sure I don't mind—"

"No." His mother butted in. "You've already eaten enough today." She crossed her arms.

"Mom.. there's 3 meals in a day!" Green argued, earning a glare from his mother.

"Young man, Ive told you no." She scoffed. Green on the other hand simply groaned and went back upstairs. He peeked back into Purple's room. Purple was asleep..

Green sat on the edge of the bed, sighing. His parents were always like this.

"Watch your figure.. don't eat so much.. don't be friends with the commonfolk.." He mocked. He hated the rich. More especially his parents.. they claim they know what's best for him but they really don't.

He looks at Purple, who started to shift around before waking up. As soon as he opened his eyes, he held his head. Green glanced at him with a smirk.

"Hangover, Princess?~" Purple groaned and gave him the finger in response. Green put his guitar back in the case before leaving the room. He went downstairs to get a glass of water. He went back up and handed it to Purple.

"Here. Drink this, you'll feel better." He said, handing it Purple as he took the glass and started to drink it. Purple sighed.

"Thanks.." He sat up straight, as Green glanced around the room. He was finally able to get a good look around the room. He then spots a book shelf and goes over, making Purple panic a little. "W-wait!" He said, as Green pulled out a book.

There was a girl with space buns on it, holding a wand. She had a sailor suit on and the title was in Japanese but he could read it. His eyes widened as he turned to Purple.

"You know Sailor Moon?" He asked, making Purple sink a little. He shyly nodded as Green came over and sat down next to him, still holding the book.

"My favorite character is definitely Usagi.." He smirked at Purple and he could see his eyes light up.

"I relate to her a lot." Green went on. "The way she's always messing up, how clumsy she is and how she's always late." He chuckled. "They twist it into a comic relief.. but I still find a way to relate." Purple scooted closer to Green as Green opened the book.

"Do you relate to anyone?" He asked, making Purple shake his head. "No.." He said. "I haven't read enough.. I'm only on Volume 2."

"Really??" Green asked.

"Yeah. Why? How far are you?"

"Oh, I've read every manga, watched every anime, including the original and every movie." Green smirked, making Purple hug him.

"PLEASE LETS BE WEEBS TOGETHER!!" He shouted, making Green laugh.

"Okay, okay! How about this." He said. "Every... hmm Sunday night, we can read sailor moon together in our dorm before we sleep, as long as you promise me one thing."

"Huh?" Purple blinked.

"That you don't tell anyone about this. It's.. something secret. I don't want this getting out." He said as Purple smiled.

"Don't worry, your secret is safe with me." Green simply smiled at Purple. "Thanks."

"Oh by the way, are you doing anything for Thanksgiving?" Purple asked.

"Oh. No. My family doesn't celebrate it."

"Oh.." Purple said which made him think.

After a bit more talking, a woman yelled Green's name. The two walked down the stairs to see the commotion.

"Come on dear." Green's mother, Moss, spoke. "We're going home." She said, as Green followed them, waving at Purple.

"W-wait!" Purple said, making them all turn to them.

"M..Miss, I know you don't celebrate thanksgiving but.. would you like to join us anyways? We'd really love to have you.." Purple said, making Moss smile at him.

"Oh.. of course! A first thanksgiving with Orange would be lovely." She said, as Purple winked at Green.

Once they left, Orange looked at Purple. "What was that about? I thought you hated that boy."

"Well.. people change." Purple said with a smirk. "Dad. I'm sorry about my outburst earlier.."

"No, no, I'm sorry, son. I should've listened to you. I put my business first and that wasn't right." Orange said, as Purple hugged him.

"I love you so much, dad." Purple said, making Orange smile.

"I love you too, son.. I love you too."

//

I wrote this at school LMAOO

You can tell by the pacing, that this is going to be a long book. It's almost chapter 20 and Purple and Green just became friends. Anyways the next few chapters will focus on each person's thanksgiving and introduce their family a lil more.

Peace ✌️