07 - The Fight

The Chosen One's POV

As the next couple of weeks of College went by, Chosen would follow the same schedule. Wake up, eat breakfast, go to his classes, lunch, more classes, hover over his brother for a few hours and go back to his dorm to sleep or do something else. He didn't really have any friends but he didn't mind. Talking to people is kinda hard anyways.

Classes finally ended and Chosen could finally be free again. As Chosen finally caught up with his brother, he hugged him from behind, scaring Sec a little.
"Ah! Cho, you scared me!" Second giggled, making Chosen laugh aswell. "It's like I can't get away from you, huh?"
"Duh!" Chosen smirked. "Sooo, you gonna introduce me to your friends or what? You told me you would like— weeks ago!" Chosen said as the two walked into the Plaza.

The Plaza was honestly beautiful. There was a nice fountain the middle, a bunch of trees with some blankets under them for sitting and some benches with umbrellas that could be close if necessary. There were even a couple street lamps along the stone path. Second stared in awe as he's never seen the plaza before and Chosen looked at him with a pretty.
"Pretty, isn't it?"
"Yeah." He sighed. "Okay cmon. I'll take you to my friends." He said. Suddenly a familiar voice spoke from behind them.
"Sec has friends? Psh.. that's a first." They turned around to see none other than.. Victim.

Victim was the eldest of the three brothers, a 4th year. He had long dark grey hair tied back into a messy ponytail, a grey sweater, black boy cut jeans and black platforms. Next to him stood his bodyguard, Agent Shady or Smith? Ehh.. Second could never remember.

He on the other hand had short black hair, black square shades, and was wearing a black suit with a blue tie. He also just wore classic fancy black shoes. The kind you'd wear to prom. Second sighed.
"Oh boy.."
"Oh boy is right. I never imagined you of all people would have friends. Just goes to show how much society has fallen..~" Victim smirked as he simply walked away with Agent, the two of them snickering.

"Funny thing, that is the first time I've seen that guy smile.." Chosen sighed.
"CHOSEN!"
"Whaaaat?? I mean— he just follows Victim around all day without saying a single word! I think he has secrets!" He groaned as Second sighed.
"Secrets, I'm telling you! I'm gonna get to the bottom of his whole play. Oh my GOD, he's probably flirting with Victim. Who is that guy anyways. I'm gonna kill his whole, fucking, family!—"

Second covered Chosen's mouth as he dragged him to one of the trees his friends were sitting down at.
As the two came over, the friends were sat down, chatting while doing various things. Green was just vaping, doing the classic vape up ur sleeve trick, while Red was writing down more things about animals, Yellow was working on some sort of mini engineering project, with wires and stuff, and Blue was just sitting there watching everyone while chatting with Red and Green.

Everyone looked at Sec in awe when they saw Chosen.
"Dude..You're related to the crybaby?" Green said with a smirk. Sec shot him a glare.
"Wh— since when have I had a reputation of a cry baby??!" Chosen snapped.
"Blue and Yellow looked at eachother. "There's been a rumor going around that you.. uhm.. you and Dark had a chat and you wouldn't stop sobbing." Blue said as Second gasped.
"Who was it started by??"
"It was obviously started by Dark." Red smirked as Yellow sighed. That was it. Chosen was completely frozen. That broke him. Chosen simply stood up, and walked away.

Chosen walked out of the plaza and to the main entrance's outside where he saw Dark flirting with some girl in a Porsche. He walks over and socks him right in the face, causing Dark to stumble back as the girl quickly drove off. (She rlly said Oh hell naw 💅) Dark glared at the person before finally realizing who it was. His heart sank.

"Chosen.." Dark said in a low tone.
"Dark." Chosen said, you could hear he was pissed just by his tone of voice.
"Chosen. Listen, I don't know what you heard.. but I don't want to fight you. I really care about you! You're my friend!"
"BULLSHIT!" Chosen said, lunging at him again, this time Dark managed to get out of the way in time, causing Chosen to fall to the ground. He quickly got up, even more pissed off.
"Chosen, you have to hear me out!"
"Why should I?? You never bothered to hear me out when I needed it!"
"Jesus fucking Christ are you still going on about that??" Dark rolled his eyes. "If this is what's going to happen if I don't talk with you then fine! I'll fucking talk! I'm not going to hurt you."
Chosen yelled as he lunged at Dark again, this time Dark grabbed Chosen and pinned him against the wall.
"DUDE STOP!" Dark shouted as Chosen struggled.
"GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF ME!! ILL KILL YOU!!" Chosen screamed as tears went down his face. "ILL FUCKING KILL YOUR WHOLE FAMILY!!"

Dark stood there, taking all of it, just waiting for Chosen to calm down.
"LET ME GO!!"
"Cho, I'm not letting go until you calm down."
"GET OFF ME!!"
"Cho, I'm not letting go until you calm down." Dark repeated himself, this time a little more stern. He looked at Chosen right in the eyes as Chosen started to calm down. His breathing was still heavy as he was hyperventilating.

"This reminds me.. of something." Dark smirked as Chosen rolled his eyes.
"Don't remind me." Chosen said as Dark snickered.

"Cmon, you don't remember? Sophmore year? When we had a little love time in the bathrooms~" He said as he let go of Chosen to do a fake smooching action as Chosen covered his red face.

"Why did you ignore me for so long..?" Chosen finally broke the question to him. Dark sighed, looking guilty.
"You wanna talk? Okay.. we can talk." He said as he put an arm around Chosen and the two walked to the dorms.

//

Owaahh!! Haha fuckers gotcha! This is a cliff hanger :>
I'm trying to push alot of content rn so maybe if ur lucky, the chapter will be done by today.
Anyways, toodles!