09 - Together.. Forever, My Bluberry~

Blue was struggling to find Yellow. He kept walking around campus, desperate to find him. He liked him! He liked him! He couldn't believe it! He continued to look for him, asking any of the professors he saw for information. He asked another professor if he had seen Yellow to which she smiled. This happened to be the engineering teacher. She led him to her room.

There sat a sulking Yellow, doing his engineering project.
"He asked if he could stay a little longer to work on his project in quiet. I had no problem with it as I needed to stay to get some work done anyways." She smiled. She seemed really nice.. Blue nodded before heading inside as the professor walked off.

Yellow was so focused on his own world that he didn't notice Blue standing in front of him. Instantly he jumped.
"A-ah! Blue, you scared me.." he sighed. Blue giggled and sat down next to Yellow, forcing him to scoot over a lil with his own body. Yellow continued to work.
"I know you enjoy my company but I just.. I need to be alone right now. I have a project to work on." Yellow said.

Green, Red and Second peeked around the door to watch the whole thing go down 💀

"Yellow." Blue simply said. "Look at me." Yellow ignored and continued to work before his face was turned by Blue who had his hand gently placed under Yellow's chin, making him go completely Red.
"W-wh I-I ah uh— blUe???" He stuttered.
"Yellow. Do you.. like me?" Blue asked, making Yellow basically freak out.
"N-no! Well— I mean as a friend but—"
"Yellow. Do. You. Like. Me." Blue repeated, this time their faces were inches away.

"Ughhhh just kiss already.." Red sighed before being shushed by Green.

Yellow was completely silent. He didn't know what to say. He wanted to say how much he loved Blue but he didn't want to be turned down.
"I..I don't know.." He stated, making Blue sigh and let go of him. The two sat there for a couple minutes as the air between them became tense. Mutual pining, that's what it was. And either of them were too stupid to pick up on such hints.

That's when Yellow but an arm around Blue.
"I.. I do like you." He stated. Blue's eyes widened at he looked at Yellow. "I uhm.. I have for probably about a year now.."

Blue sat there in silence before finally speaking.
"H..how come you never told me..? I-I'm your best friend, you know I wouldn't judge you!"

Yellow sighed. He wanted nothing more than to cuddle and hug and kiss Blue.
"I just.. I didn't want to make things super awkward between us.. y'know..? I.. hhhhh.." He groaned. Blue looked at Yellow with a concerned look. He then gets up and goes in front of Yellow.

"Blue? What are you doing now—" He was interrupted from being pulled into a kiss. It was really nice, actually. Yellow ended up melting into the kiss as he pulled Blue closer, forcing him onto his lap. Blue ended up wrapping his arms around Yellow's neck as the two's kiss became passionate.

"Holy fuck.." Green smirked at the other two.

The two of them finally broke from the kiss and did nothing but smile at eachother.

"Considering how much you put up with me on a daily basis, I'm honestly so happy that you're the one that likes me.."

"Are you kidding?? Of course, I'd put up with you no matter what. You'll always be my little bluberry~" He smiled as he pulled Blue closer to give him a few kisses on his cheek, making Blue laugh.
"Ahaha! Stop thaaattt!"
Blue rested his head on Yellow's shoulder as the two cuddled like that for a minute. "Can we.. go home?" He mumbled as Yellow smiled.
"Yeah. Yeah, we can. Don't worry." He said as the two stood up, and hold hands. They were about to walk out but that's when they saw the three boys, peaking on them. Immediately Yellow became a blushing mess.
"G-guys??!"
"Sup, lovebirds~" Red smirked.
"When's the wedding?" TSC Said
"Screw that, when are y'all gonna fUck." Green said, Making even Blue blush now.

"Guysssss.." Blue whined. Making everyone in the group laugh a bit, even Yellow.
"We'll see you around, Lovebirds." Green said, patting Yellow's shoulder as the three walked off.

Blue and Yellow looked at eachother before walking out the building to the parking lot. Yellow unlocked his car and went over as he cupped Blue's face. They shared one last kiss before getting into his car and driving off.

Yellow stopped at Blue's house and sighed.

"You'll be okay, right?"
Blue smirked. "You ask me that every time you drop me off, love."

"Ugh, I know it's just.. your parents make me worried for your well being." Yellow sighed as Blue gave him a small peck on the lips.
"I'll be finnneee." He smiled, as he got out the car. Yellow rolled down the window as Blue walked around the other side.
"You sure..?" Blue was silent for a bit but smiled at Yellow reassuringly.

"Yessss I'll be fiiiine! Now goo!" He laughed as he booped Yellow's nose being walking into the house.
"Stay safe, my bluberry.."

Yellow sighed as he drove the car away.