03 - Old Enemies, New Friends

The Chosen One's POV:

Chosen walks around campus until he gets to the area where the upperclassman dorms are. He walks through the hallways, searching for Dark's dorm. He was getting strange looks from all of the other upperclassmen even tho he was one himself. That was mainly because of how under-built he was compared to the rest of them. He sighed, crossing his arms to hide his chest. He hated this..

He reached the dorm that Dark was usually in and knocked. He could hear a bit of shuffling before the door creaked open. Then the door opened fully. There stood a tall Dark and behind him was some girl holding a box. Immediately Chosen got a sinking feeling in his gut.
"Am I.. interrupting something?" He asked, very smugly. Dark was pissed off my his remark but sighed. He turned to the girl.
"Uhm.. can you give us a minute?" He said as she nodded and put the box down, walking out. He stepped aside for Chosen to walk in and once he did, he shut the door for privacy.

"Why are you here." He said. His voice was super powerful when it had that deep tone. It was like he was a movie villain or something..
"Oh, psh— I don't know. Maybe I'm here to see how my crush has been doing after all this time!" Chosen said to which Dark rolled his eyes.
"You told me that we'd talk after high school and now you're still ghosting me! What's the deal??"
"I just— don't feel like talking right now!"
"I've been trying to get ahold of you for THREE FUCKING YEARS!!" Chosen shouted, shaking which made Dark jump a little.
"I've been trying.. to get ahold of you.. for so long." He started up again. "After I confessed to you at prom.. you told me you'd think about it and you just.. abandon me. We could've stayed friends but of course, all those years meant nothing to you, right?"
Dark sighed. He put his hands in his pockets, feeling guilty. He glanced out the window. "I don't feel like talking right now." He repeated himself which only made Chosen more angry.
"DARK JUST LISTEN TO ME DAMNIT!!" He shouted. "I've given you THREE FUCKING YEARS of "not talking" isn't that enough?? I just want some closure for Alan's sake, can you Atleast give me that?? I'll get off your fucking ass, just give me SOMETHING to work with here!"
"Chosen.. I need you to leave." He simply stated.
"Dark, what the fuck??!" Chosen shouted.
"Chosen.." Dark simply stated, clutching the bracelet. Not his black one tho, the beaded bracelet. The one Chosen made for him in middle school.. he still had it! Chosen looked at him, now a little guilty for yelling.
He walks over to him, sighing.
"Darkie.. is there someone.. silencing you..?" Dark looked away from him.
"Please.." He said silently. "Just.. Go."
Chosen sighed. He finally took the hint and left the room. Once he left, he went down the stairs and behind them, sitting down and finally breaking down, just.. sobbing.

The Second Coming's POV:

As he continued to search for his brother, he came across a vending machine. He could really use a drink now that he thought about it. After putting his money in and selecting a Coke, nothing happened. The machine flat out ate his money! As he stood there, clearly pissed off, someone tapped his shoulder. He whipped his head around as he jumped.

"Huh— oh, you!" He said as he stared at the person. it was the guy from earlier in Purple's dorm.
"Did you need anything?" He asked to which he sighed.
"You're.. Victim's brother." He said, to which Sec slumped down a little.
"I guess.." He whined. "Great, my secret's out I guess.."
"Well— no its just. I've seen some of your art online. You're really good." He smiled to which Second glanced away for a second.
"You.. have? That's weird I um— don't recall posting anything from my sketchbook." Green's face turned confused.
"That's so weird, I could've sworn it was you. Hold on." He said as he went through his phone. He pulls up a photo of a sketch. It was just a small lake in what seemed like Paris aswell as some boats and canoes. Second was shocked. Then he saw the account name.

"Victim posted that." He said sternly as Green looked back at his phone. "He did?? And he didn't ask for permission.. man. That's such scum.." He said, how feeling a bit guilty. Even tho it wasn't his fault, him seeing the drawing felt like an invasion of privacy itsself.
"If you want, I can confront him myself."
"Ah, don't worry about it.." Second sighed. "It's not that big of a deal, he does this all the time." He said.
Green thought for a bit before peeking up. "The name's Green, by the way."
"Oh! I'm Second."
"I know." Green laughed to which Second got embarrassed once he realized. His face went red which made Green laugh even more.

As the two chatted, Yellow and Blue walked over.
"Yooo, Yellow! Oooh, who's this with you?" Green excitedly exclaimed.
"Oh, this is my friend Blue. We've known eachother since we were kids. Our mothers were good friends." He turned to Blue. "Blue. This is my friend, Green. We work together." He smiled. Both Green and Yellow work at a Music Store. Yellow mainly took the job because it was close by and he's good with wires and stuff.
Blue shyly waved.
"And who's this with you?" Yellow yawned, clearly not awoken yet even with coffee.
"This is my awesome artist friend, Second." He smirked to which Second's face went red again.
"H..hiiii" Yellow laughed a little.
"He's Victim's brother." Green smirked. Yellow gasped a little.
"Oh wow.. so I'm in the presence of a celebrity..!! Fuck! I Never planned for this moment!"
Second was even more embarrassed now. "Ah— calm down, it's not like that! Just treat me like a normal person please!!-" Second nervously laughed. He then checked his phone. "Ah shit.. we should probably get to class." He said. He mainly just wanted an excuse to get away from the awkwardness.

Green nodded before speaking up again. "We should totally make a group chat! You know, to keep in touch and stuff!"
They all agreed, tho Second was hesitant at first. Green created the GC as he got Second's number and added Second and Yellow. As he got Blue's number, Yellow added Blue aswell. Once that was that, the 4 friends said their goodbyes and each walked to their classes. The rest of the day had been pretty boring, until something interesting happened later that day.