12 - ⚠️Floorboards Bandaged, Walls Glued

Okay wow HUGE WARNING
THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS HEAVY THEMES SUCH AS PHYSICAL AND MENTAL ABUSE, OVERDOSE/DRUG ABUSE, AND SELF HARM.
VIEWER DESCRIPTION IS ADVISED BECAUSE NONE OF THIS WILL BE SUGAR COATED.

As Yellow dropped off Blue at his house, Blue went around the other side of the window as Yellow rolled it down. Before Yellow could even speak, Blue gave him a kiss.
"I'll be fine." He smiled before walking into the house. It was such routine for him that he didn't need to ask at this point.

As soon as he walked into his house he was yelled at. Per usual. His dad was on the couch, surrounded by cans of beer and screamed at him.
"BLUE YOU GET YOUR ASS IN HERE THIS INSTANT." He shouted as Blue groaned, going into the living room to meet his dear old dad.

"Y..yes father..?" He mumbled. His dad, Aka Aqua, glared down at Blue.

"WAS THAT YOU OUT THERE??"

"Uhm.. doing what exactly, father?" He asked and getting slapped was his response.

"DONT QUESTION ME, BOY." He groaned. "THAT BOY, I SAW YOU. YOU WERE FUGGIN KISSING AND SHITT.."

"THAT YOU??"

"Y-yes.."
He looked down. Aqua walked over to him and kicked him in the stomach.

"WHAT A SAD FUGGIN EXCUSE OF A CHILD." He shouted, making Blue's mother, Sky, come into the room.

"Aqua, sweetheart, you're hurting him!" She said, grabbing onto his arm, which only made things worse as he shoved her.

"SO?? HES A FUGGIN MAN AND ITS THE ONLY WAY HE WILL LEARN." He shouted. While the two argued, Blue ended up throwing up from the impact on his stomach. He then stumbled up the stairs and to his room, locking the door.

"Ghhh.. fuck fuck fuck fuck—" he muttered, holding his stomach in pain. That was the 3rd time this week he has been punched in the stomach by his dad. He climbed onto his bed and curled under the covers, crying. It hurt, everything hurt. He wished his dad was normal. He wished he was loved. He wished his mom was strong enough to actually protect him and not get hurt herself.

Hours went by and soon the yelling died down. He looked at his phone, seeing the time and sighed. He held his stomach in pain. He needed to get rid of the pain.. He sat up straight, or Atleast the best he could. He reached into his drawer and pulled out his Netherwarts, before consuming it.

..

The pain didn't go away.

He consumed more.

..

The pain didn't go away.

He consumed more..

..more

..more

Thud

He fell to the ground. He felt weak and dizzy, aswell as drowsy. The pain still lingered. He needed more.. fuck.. it hurt so much. It wasn't enough. How could he heal from this torture? It fucking sucks. It was terrible, god it hurts so much..

He groaned, crawling to his bed. He couldn't lift himself up. He just laid there, on the floor. He started to cry. He started to punch himself in the head, out of anger.
"Why am I so FUCKING weak??" He said.

He looked at his nightstand, seeing his phone ringing. He once again felt dizzy and got a headache. He held his head, as his ears started ringing.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck—" he repeated, freaking out. The ringing soon stopped and he continued to cry.
"I..I want Yellow.." he muttered, curling up and hugging himself.
He slowly stood up, still stumbling.

That's when it happened. His body collapsed as he hit his head on the bed frame, causing a small concussion.
He fainted from an overdose.

//

So sorry that chapter was so short😭

The next chapter will focus on lighter themes and a certain ship. Here's a hint;

Office.