21 - Thanksgiving 2 🧡🖤🩶💜

(Haha y'all got left on a cliff hanger L bozos)

As Chosen chilled on the couch, he glanced at Victim who was eating breakfast at the table while Agent sat next to him, reading the newspaper. Ugh.. that prick. Chosen thought. Who is he to follow Victim everywhere anyways.. He sighed, once the timer went off. Alan came out from another room, taking the food out the oven.

Chosen looked out the window, sighing. The last few times he's asked Dark to hang, he's told him he was busy. He was starting to think that apology was half-assed..

Alan couldn't help but notice Chosen's depressed demeanor.

"You alright?" He asked. Chosen snapped back into reality. "Yeah.. I'm fine, dad." Chosen said.

"Alan." Victim corrected him, making Chosen shoot him a glare.

"He is our dad weither you like it or not." Chosen hissed.

Alan panicked a little. "Ah— I don't care what you call me, y'know?—"

"He's not our dad, Cho." Victim hissed back. Just then, the floors creaked as Second came out his room, tired. He said not a word to anyone as he simply went into the cabinet and pulls out a family size bag of lays.

"Don't eat all of.. that.." Alan tried to warn Second but he simply walked back to his room with the bag, mid Alan's sentence. This earned a snicker from Victim.

"Okay, I'm going to take a nap. Wake me up when dinner is done." Victim said, walking to his room, as Agent followed.

Chosen sighed. "I'm.. sorry about him—"

"No, no." Alan sighed. "I know it's hard for both of them to adjust.." He gave a smile.

Chosen nodded in response.

Second on the other hand was on a call with Red, per usual. After that date and when they because official, he couldn't stop texting, calling and even hanging out with Red.

"Yeah and it was massive, dude! You should've seen the size of it. I'm still so mad Victim forced me to go.."

"Why?" Red asked. "Did ya throw up?"

"No..! .. maybe.. so??" Second snapped back, earning a laugh from Red.

"You're so crazy, love. But hey, I get it. Rollercoasters aren't everyone's thing." Red said.

"Man.. I wish today wasn't such a big day." Second spoke. "I really wanna see you."

"Oh yeah? What for?"

"You know whatttt.." Second whined, going over to his desk to start drawing. "I want to kiss you and hug you and cuddle you.. ~"

"And fuck you" Red said in a mocking tone, making Second go red.

"Wh-what?! No!!"

"Oh come on, Love. Don't act like the thought hasn't crossed your mind.. it's definitely crossed mine~" Red cooed.

"I will hang up this call right now!" Second threatened. Red laughed again.

"Well anyways, I gotta go. Mom needs me to help out. Maybe I'll swing by later, who knows?" Red said before hanging up. Second sighed.

It was weird but.. he did want to do things with Red. Things he was embarrassed of admitting. That's when he heard a knock at his door.

"U-uh— come in!" He shouted. Alan soon walked in, handing him a glass of Soda. "Figured you were thirsty." He said with a smirk. "Your body is Naturally thirsty right after u wake up."