23 - Thanksgiving 4 💚💜

As Orange was mixing the batter, Gold came over to play with the dough. Orange sighed with a smirk.

"Goldie, don't make a mess." He laughed. Gold then twisted the dough to make them into braided cookies.

"Now.. we um.." He thought for a bit.

"You egg wash—"

"We egg wash them!!" Goldie cut Orange off. "Yeah! Yeah that's it!" Earning another laugh from orange. Purple soon comes downstairs.

"Anything I can help with?" He asked. Orange looked at him.

"Hmm.. you wanna help with the Mac n cheese?"

"Ooh! Yes, yes, yes!" Purple exclaimed. He loved Orange's famous baked Mac n cheese 🤤 They started to soon make the Mac n cheese. Purple cut the cheddar cheese as Orange put the macaroni in the pot to boil. Gold grabbed a few eggs and cracked them into a bowl before beating it until the mixture was a yellow color. He then grabbed a pastry brush and gently brushed the mixture on top of the cookies.

Once that was done, Orange helped to put the cookies in the oven while Purple watched the pot. Gold got out the garlic and opinion powder aswell as salt and pepper, placing them on the counter. Once it was done cooking, Orange strained it before placing it in a tray. He then put the cheddar on it, sprinkled some mozzarella and then put salt, pepper, onion and garlic powder before putting it in the oven. He then dusted his hands.

"Alright." He spoke. "It's all done." He said before Gold dragged him to the livingroom 😍

Purple looked at his phone, on Stickstgram and saw Green's story.

He started to laugh a little. He kept posting about these people and the only one he really recognized was Second. Gosh.. he couldn't wait to meet these people.

He couldn't wait to see Green again.. he blushed. He was blushing.. wait— why was he blushing??

Purple ran to the bathroom as he felt his cheeks get hot when looking at Green. He saw his rosy cheeks and just got more embarrassed.

"I-I like Green..? How?? It's only been like 4 days.." He asked himself. Now he couldn't even take his mind off him.. he came out the bathroom and sat on the couch, next to Orange who was simply watching tv.

"..Dad, I need advice.." Purple finally spoke as Orange looked down at him.

"Yeah sure, go ahead." He said. Purple fidgeted with his hands.

"I..I think I'm.." He felt his cheeks get hot again. "I'm in love.. with Green." Orange's eyes widened.

"Oh, oh! Yeah uhm— jeez, wowie, wowza.. kinda moving a little fast, don't'cha think?"

"That's the issue!" Purple said. "I-I don't know if I'm just losing my mind cuz it's only been like 4 days!"

"Well.." Orange stated. "He's your first real friend in a very long time.. I think due to those circumstances, it's natural to fall in love with him so fast."

Purple was completely silent, just thinking. He then pulled his knees up to his chest and leaned on Orange as Orange wrapped his arm around him.

"Feelings are Hard.." He pouted as Orange gave a small chuckle.

"Ai... you'll get used it it."

They simply watched the movie like that until there was a knock at the door. Orange got up and gently shook Purple, causing him to wake up, groaning. Once that was done, Orange went to the door as Green quickly ran inside to see Purple. Purple jumped up, with a smile.

"Green-Bean!!"

"Princess!" He smirked. They both hugged.

"I'm so happy you're here!! I figured maybe we could—" Suddenly Gold came running down the stairs and grabbed Green's hand.

"You're here you're here! I have some more Lego sets, come on come on!!" Gold excitedly said, as he pulled Green.

Green mouthed a "sorry" to Purple before following Gold.

...

Jealousy..

Why.. did he feel this way.. he just.. he wanted Green all to himself. It was so weird...

The jealousy was so much it felt like he was gonna explode. Orange walked over to him and pats his shoulder.

"Just go talk to him." He said. "If he's a real friend, then he'd definitely understand." He said, as Purple nodded.

Purple soon walked up the stairs, looking down and bumped into Green.

"Oh sorry—"

"Clumsy Princess~" He smirked. Purple nervously laughed.

"I was looking for you~"

"Really? I was looking for you too." Purple said. "I want to talk about something.."

"Oh?"

"Yeah.. you wanna go outside to talk?"

"Hmm.." Green said. "Sure."

The two walked downstairs, and outside to the backyard. Green sat on a plastic chair, glancing at their pool.

Purple sat next to him.

"So.. what did you wanna talk about?" Green asked.

Purple took a deep breath.

This is it.. you can do this

"Do you uhm.. like anyone?" He asked. Green smirked before glancing around.

"Maybe.. I mean. I do got my eye on someone~"

"You.. wanna tell me who it is?" Purple asked as Green shook his head.

"Nah, I'd rather show you." He said as Purple nodded, coming over as he expected him to show a picture.

Instead, Green cupped Purple's face, kissing him. Purple kissed back, as Green held his waist. They then broke off.

"So.. jealously wasn't the reason that you were picking on me." Purple smiled as Green chuckled.

"Maybe~" Green smirked. He kisses Purple's cheek.

"What can I say, I like you."

"You got good taste." Purple chuckled. The two soon walked inside.

//

Sorry this took so long, I've been busy. Prom is on the 16th of May and shopping has been crazy.

Yes I rushed their relationship IK, I just wanted them together already

Updates to this book may be a little slow as I'm trying to get the virus au more chapters out but expect chapter 24 to be extremely angsty

Peace ✌️