16 - You Wanna Go On A Date, Love?

To a certain someone who's constantly commenting on these, keep it up, ur comments give me the motivation to write <33

Yellow turned around, really red as he saw his sister.

"L-Lemon!? What are you doing here??"

She snickered. "I didn't think you'd be a top in any relationship~" she smirked as another girl walked in.

"Oh yeah, Honey is here too."

"Hey little cuz!" Honey laughed. Blue curled up in embarrassment. Yellow sighed, looking at the two girls. "What are you two doing here anyways?"

Lemon handed him a letter. "I was told to give that to you. Don't open it until tomorrow."

Yellow rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah, got it." He said to which Lemon groaned.

"Yellow, this is serious!"

"Okay, okay, sis. I got it." He said, placing the letter on the tv stand. Lemon smirked before grabbing a can of soda. "Anyways, what's new? Besides.. this. You gonna tell me?"

"Oh, uh yeah. Blue, this is my twin sister Lemon, and my older cousin, Honey. Honey, Lemon, this is Blue, my boyfriend."

"Wow, you're dating someone, like for real? Congrats!" Honey said, giving a lil clap. She's the literal embodiment of adhd.
Yellow nodded, in embarrassment for how optimistic she is. Lemon snickered.

"Gotta admit, I'm glad you managed to finally bag someone.. I mean, after the whole incident with Crimson—"

"Stop!—" Yellow sighed. "I don't.. hhh I don't want to talk about him." Yellow seemed visibly uncomfy. Blue took Yellow's hand, giving him a look.

"Ah, anyways, we're going to bed, it's kinda late. Are you two staying or..?"

"Nah we're probably gonna dip." Lemon said. Honey nodded.

"Well then, see ya," he said as Honey waved before the two girls left. Once they left Blue and Yellow went to Yellow's room and decided to finally sleep. (Blu is little spoon)

The Second Coming's POV:

Once second woke up the next day, he followed the usual schedule. Going to classes, lunch, the usual. But once classes were over, he walked towards his dorm when Red caught up to him.

"Heyyyy Love!" He smirked, earning a groan from Second.

"Jeez. You're always up my ass." He said, to which Red snickered.

"Oh please, I wish~" he said, making Second blush. "fUcking stop that!!!" He shouted with a reddened face.

"Why are you bothering me anyways? Don't you have some animals to take care of?"

"Nah. The shelter don't need me right now. I was thinking, since I have nothing to do and you don't either—"

"What makes you think I got nothing to do."

"Are you free?"

"Depends. Why?"

Red laughed. "I'm taking you out on a date." Second went red again.

"A-A date?? R-Red what do you mean?" He said, fidgeting with his hands.

"Oh come on, read the room, love. I like You! You're cute! I want to take you out!"

"O-oh.. uhm.. that's.." Second stuttered. He didn't know what to say. He had butterflies.

Red sighed and held his hands. "I'm. Taking. You. Out. 8pm. Parking lot. Don't be late." He said before walking off. Second couldn't help but smile.

Second goes back to his dorm, squealing. He was about to try and find something to wear on the date but that's when he thought. Red is a casual guy.. so he decided to wear what he usually did.

Hours passed and the time finally came. He grabbed his sketchbook and went down to the parking lot to see Red waiting by a car. Once he saw Second he went over and hugged him.

"You're here!"

"You really thought I'd miss this?"

"I dunno." He smirked.

"Alright, come on, kiddos." A woman spoke from inside the car. She had beautiful long red hair. I guess we know where Red gets his hair from 🤭

As the two of them got into the car, she started to drive. She then spoke.

"Let's get to introductions. You can call me Mrs. Scarlet. I'm Red's mother." She snickered. She had a small snort to her laugh.

"You must be Seconnnd! I've heard alot about you, ya know. Red doesn't stop talking about you whenever we call~"

"Mommmm.." Red groaned which made Second laugh a little. Yeah.. note to self. Don't tell Alan about Red. He would totally show embarrassing pictures.

After a while they made it to the movie theatre. Red and Second got out the car as Scarlet rolled down the window. "Well then you kids enjoy the show and I'll be back to pick you up at around 10." She said before driving off. That's when Second felt his hand being grabbed as the two walked into the theatre. The tickets were bought in advance, So Red simply showed them their tickets and walked in.
(Shoutout to AMC Theatre for all my New Yorkers 😉)

Once they got their food and drinks, they sat down in the theatre. Second didn't even care what movie they were watching because he got to spend some time with Red.. alone. As they sat there, the movie started playing. Once it did, Red ended up placing his hand on top of Second's. They simply just sat there, continuing to watch the movie. Once the movie ended, Red looked at the time. It was 9:45. They still had time to spare.

They both exited the theatre, just walking around the mall. They then went outside, waiting for Red's mom.

Finally Second spoke. "Thanks for this.." He smiled. "I don't really.. get out much and this was really nice."

Red smirked. "It's alright, Love. Now I do have a question for ya."

"Huh?" Second looked at Red. Red took a deep breath.

"Do you want to be my Love?" He asked, making Second go red. Second smiled tho.

"Y..Yes." He said. "I'd love to."

Red went over to him and gently grabbed his face, kissing him. Second just had his first kiss.. he didn't know how to feel about it or what to do but he simply just rolled with it. Finally they broke off.

"Jeez, Love. You sure you haven't done this before?" He smirked, elbowing Second. Just then, Scarlet pulled up, and rolled down the window giving Red a "😏" face

"Mom."

"Sweetheart." She said in a sly tone, which made Red blush. He simply got into the car along with Second. She drove the two back to campus, while teasing Red the whole car ride.

//

Yayayayay! They finally got together :D

The next few chapters will focus on Purple a lil more.