18 - It Starts With Sorry

Hearing Green's voice on the other side of the door drove him crazy. Purple can't believe that prick even decided to try and speak with him. He was silent before finally considering it. He sighed.

"Come in.." he said. The door slowly opened as Green walked in, before gently shutting the door. They were both silent. The air was awkward and the mood felt tense..

Green sat down next to Purple and sighed.

"You know.. I'm kinda jealous of you." Green finally spoke, making Purple look at him.

"You?? Jealous of me?"

"Yea." He sighed, earning a confused glare from purple. He took off his glasses to wipe his tears.

"H-how come?" He Asked. Him and Green were actually having a conversation..

"You have a dad who clearly cares and only wants the best for you.. my parents on the other hand. All they care about is their money.." He sighed. "It's hard but.. I managed."

"Really? How?" Purple said, scooting closer and turning towards Green a little more.

"That's when I discovered music. Music is.. it's my one escape from reality. I mean.. it's like a gateway to another dimension.. y'know?" Purple nodded. He's never really actually sat down and listened to a song fully before.

Green sighed. "Listen, purple. I'm.. sorry. Y'know, for everything. I guess I just.. I'm jealous and because of that jealousy, I pick on you."

"That rumor really hurt, you know.." Purple mumbled. Green sighed.

"I know.." Green said. "I know." They were both silent again, before Green brought out his guitar out of the case. Purple watched him.

"You know.. I've never sang for anyone before.." Green said with a nervous chuckle. Now Purple was curious.

"Sing for me, then." Purple said with a smirk. Green sighed. He started to play the guitar. After a bit, he then started to sing. His voice was actually nice. It was very good, and monotone but soft.. Purple instantly fell in love with his voice.

Green continued to sing before Purple leaned on his shoulder, making him jump a little.

"Oh— sorry, I got too comfortable—" he said, sitting up.

"Nono, it's okay." He laughed. "That's kinda the point. Music is supposed to relax you and ease the nerves." He smirked.

"I've never really felt the whole of music before.." Purple said.

"Really? Not even a Spotify playlist??"

"No.. "

Green thought for a bit and that's when he decided.

"You wanna be invited to a Group Chat?"

"W-wha?? Don't you hate me tho?"

"Ah, I wouldn't go as far as saying hate.. just jealousy." He said. Purple then handed him his phone and they exchanged numbers. Then Green added Purple to the GC with his friends.

Purple sighed. "Thank you.." he said quietly. "I.. I Never thought you would be the one to come to my comfort when I needed it but.. I really needed this."

"Ah. Don't worry about it, y'know. I do have a soft spot when I need to~" Green winked. "How's about you say we ditch this place and do something? Gold is napping sooo.."

Purple smiled at Green. "Yeah.. I'd like that." He said as the two snuck out the backdoor and went out to a club to party.

It's like they say..

It starts with sorry.