13 - It's Shady Buisness, Vic

Just a warning for those with soft hearts, this chapter will contain some Agent and Victim spice + sexual themes heheheuheuehh😏

Victim's POV:

Work today was boring, as it usually was. Victim sat in his chair, doing random shit. He had nothing to do. He walked to the large glass windows and looked down at the city. He sighed.
"Same old, same old." Then he had a thought. If he's going to sit here and do nothing, he might aswell have some company.

He pressed a button.
"Beige, bring in Smith, please." He stated to which a woman's voice replied a few seconds later.

"He's a bit busy right now, boss."

"I don't care. I want— ah— need him here this INSTANT!!" He shouted.

"R-Right away, boss!" He smirked at her response.

"That's more like it..~" He said in a low tone. He sat down in his chair, continuing to do random things. He even made a paper clip chain. That's when he heard a knock at the doors.

"Come in." He said, and the doors open to reveal Agent. Agent walks in and sits down.

"You needed me?" He spoke. His voice was very dull and monotone. Victim walks over to him and stands in front of him. (If anyone knows Navia's bodyguards from Genshin, my voice claim for him is Silver.)

"I'm just bored. I needed company~" He smirked as Agent nodded, patting his lap. Victim went over and sat on his lap, before kissing him passionately. Agent, who has done this before, kissed back passionately, grabbing Victim by the waist to pull him closer.

Agent grabbed Victim's thigh, gently squeezing it as they both let go from the kiss for some air. Victim looked at Agent passionately.

"Mmmhehe~ someone's excited, hm?" He smirked. I'm not gonna say what he was talking about, read the room.

Agent immediately gets flustered, his face going slightly red. "A-apologies sir."

"Woah woah, I never said it was a bad thing, hun."  He said, slightly grinding his body on Agent which didn't help his case.

Agent cupped Victim's chin and pulled into another kiss, this time shoving his tongue into his mouth. Victim wrapped his arms around Agent's shoulders. The two broke from the kiss once again, Victim taking Agent's shades off and placing them on the desk.

"Oh Shady..~ you're so much cuter without them~" Victim spoke in a low tone, gently caressing Agent's face, which only made him more aroused. Agent, who wasn't having any of it, moved to Victim's neck, starting to bite on his sensitive spot.

"fUck~!!" Victim slightly squealed, as his body sprung forward. Agent continued to bite the spot, leaving a Love-bite(hickey). He wanted to everyone to know Victim was claimed. That he already belonged to someone. That he was owned..

After the mark was left, the two went in for another kiss. Agent slid his hands up Victims shirt, and as the two were getting really touchy, that's when Beige came on the speaker again.

"Boss? Boss? Are you there?" She said, making the two break from the kiss. Victim rolled his eyes before going round his desk to the other side as Agent stood up and put on his shades. He already looked professional..

Victim pressed a button. "What's up— I-I mean, yes Beige?"

He waited for a bit. She was taking her time ig? Then she got back on.

"There's been another spotted Merc on the loose. You should probably assemble the team."

"Understood." He said before turning to shady. He went over and adjusted his tie, making sure there was no sign of what they did in here.

"Well.. you should probably head out, hm?" He said with a sexual undertone. Agent looked at Victim, with a frown.

"Oh don't be like that~" He smirked, before getting on his tip toes to kiss Agent's cheek. "The quicker you captured this fucker, the quicker we can continue our fun~"

Victim sighed as Agent gave a small smile, making him blush a little. Agent has never smiled before.. once he did, he simply left the room, leaving Victim alone once again. He walks over to the big glass windows and looked out over the city. He sighed..

Truth was, him and Agent weren't even in an actual relationship. Agent was just.. something for him to play with but.. in truth he wanted more. He liked Agent and wanted him all to himself, but considering that they've been doing this year for about a year now, is it too late to switch up?

Should he really confess to Agent?

What if he turned him down?

What would Chosen think?

What would the other Mercenaries think?

What would.. Alan think?

//

I'm so sorry so many of these are shorter than usual, my minimum is usually 1k words and this is 800 oops 🤭

I'll make it up to you by saying next chapter will focus more on Yellue :D