15 - ⚠️🖤Sour Berries 2

👻warning for angst, sh, body dysphoria, mentions of abuse,and sexual themes (since this is a chapter that is very important to the story I'll put a ⚠️ when sexual stuff comes up so y'all can skip it if you're not comfy)

As Yellow continued to chase after Blue, they took a few obvious turns. He initially thought that Blue would be headed back home but he didn't, because he took a left turn down this one street. Yellow was starting to run out of breath and his asthma was kicking in but he couldn't stop. He wouldn't stop. He was never going to stop.

Eventually Blue took a turn into an alley way and realized it was a dead end. He turned around as Yellow slid around the corner, finally stopping.

"Blue.. what the hell was that??"

"Get away from me!!" Blue shouted, backing into a corner. Yellow noticed that Blue was holding a pocket knife and knew that he was having some kind of outburst. He couldn't be rash this time, it could result in one of them getting hurt.

"Come on, bluberry.." He sighed, approaching slow.

"I am not your bluberry, don't fucking call me that!" He shouted

"..Blue, I just want to talk.." he said in a soft tone and he could see Blue tense up with every step he took towards him.

"I don't want to.."

"Blue.. you always say that but I know it's still bothering you.." Yellow sighed. "I'm bothering you about it because I want to help you.. you're hurting." He said, getting closer. "I know, okay? I know because I know you. I know you're in pain, and it's not fair.."

He was finally close enough to Blue and Blue had finally put away his pocket knife. He looked away, still upset. He was definitely crying, even if it was hard to tell due to the rain.

"It's not fair.. it's not fair that you have to go through pain.. you feel like you have no one to turn to but that not true. You have me.." He said, making Blue look at him.

"That's what I've been trying to tell you for months.. you have me.. and I can help you. All of our friends can. But not if you keep turning us away.." He said to which Blue simply walked over and hugged him, crying. Yellow wrapped his arms around him, shushing him.

"Shhh.. it's okay. I'm here, okay? I told you, I'm not going anywhere. I put up with you because I want to and I care." He said, as Blue continued to cry like a baby.

"I-I'm sorry.. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry—" he continued to repeat himself. He felt awful for pushing Yellow away and saying what he said earlier. Yellow simply continued to hug him even tho it was pouring.

"It's okay, bluberry.. I know you were going through something, there's no need to apologize.."

"Y-you seemed mad.." He mumbled.

"I simply wanted to give you some space. I could tell you were getting heated and I didn't want you to feel cornered or trapped." He said. He then kisses Blue's forehead.

"Come on, we should go back before one of us gets a cold." Yellow said as the two walked back to the house. Once they did, they both took off their shoes to avoid dragging mud in. Yellow ushered Blue to head upstairs.

Green looked at Yellow. "Everything okay?"

"Yeah. We'll be down in a bit to watch the movie with you guys." He said before following Blue up the stairs. As they both got upstairs, Yellow closed the door. He goes into his drawer and pulls out a large sweatshirt and some baggy grey sweatpants and hands em to Blue. Then he grabs whatever and starts changing himself.
(Shhh they're a couple and probably gonna fuck)