05 - Troublemaker??

Waking up, Second was feeling extra drowsy, but also hungry. He looked at the time. It was 2am. Curfew was at 10 but maybe he could sneak to the vending machine really quick.

As he got up, he put on his shoes and quietly walked out the dorm house. It was super dark and he had to use his phone light but that's when he saw another light and instantly shut it off. He stayed still, watching until the other person's light disappeared behind a building.
"WHO'S THERE!!?" That was shouted from a bit behind Second. He quickly shuffled towards the vending machine, completely forgetting to not make noise.

As he got to the vending machine, he had to be silent due to the fact that there was alot of light emitting from the cover of the machine and he was basically in broad daylight due to that. He slipped some money into the machine to buy a drink. It spat out two, meaning it broke again. But he wasn't complaining.

He managed to accidentally drop one of the bottles and heard shuffling. He for sure thought he was busted but that's when he was tackled to the ground by..
Red! Red had tackled him to the ground, himself being on top of Second. He looked I at Red, as he started blushing. "Shhh.." Red whispered, putting his finger over Second's lips. The two watched as the security guard walked away from the commotion and sighed in relief. Red soon got off of Second sitting up straight as Second finally confirmed it was him due to the light.
"..It's you!" He said but had his mouth covered by Red.
"Shhhh!" He sighed. "Jeez, Mate. You got a dorm or somethin' 'round here? Might be a good idea to get out of here." He said. ( 🇦🇺!!!)
Second nodded and the two stood up, as he carefully made his way back to his dorm, Red laid down on the bed.
"You're seriously kinda weird, eh." He laughed as Second stood there.
"Uhhh.. thanks? Oh yeah uh, I never caught your name."
"I didn't throw it." He smirked. Red seemed like a completely different person outside of class. He wasn't this innocent animal lover, in fact he was snarky and sarcastic. It was even hotter..
"Red." He chuckled. "Names Red." He sat up straight, playing with Second's lava lamp.

"That's a cute name.." Second muttered.
"Was' that, mate?"
"I said that's a stupid name!!" Red simply laughed.
"Haha! I like you, You're pretty funny." He kicked off his shoes, already getting comfy. "You remind me of someone, hold up." He said, making a photo frame with his fingers.
"Aha! I knew it! You're—"
"I know. I'm Victim's brother." He sighed.
Red just laughed again, patting the seat next to him. Second sat down before kicking off his shoes aswell.
"So.. do you have any snacks on you?" Second simply asked. Red then tossed him a bag of Doritos. Second sighed. He didn't like cool ranch, but he was so hungry that he honestly couldn't care less. As he started eating, he couldn't help but notice Red kept glancing at him.
"What?" He asked, to which Red laughed a little. He moved closer to Second and wiped his face, which made Second go really red.
He laughed again. "You had mud on your face."
"O-oh.." Second nervously laughed.

As the two sat on the bed, chatting away, that's when Second started to feel sleepy and yawned. That's when Red stood up. "Whelp. I should probably head back anyways. I got shit to take care of, ya know." He smirked, getting his shoes on and soon leaving the room. Second watched as he did, before squealing.
"Eeeee!! He's so HOT!" He giggled before sighing. "Calm down calm down-" He laid himself down properly on the bed. He decided to get some rest before the next day anyways. He never thought Red would be a troublemaker..

//

OOP sorry y'all 😭 I legit started writing this 2 days ago and couldn't finish it. But yea sorry it's short, IK I owe u guys 2 more chapters. Hopefully the next two will focus on the rest of the gang.