24 - ⚠️ He Said "Stop"..

HUGE WARNING!! HUGE WARNING!!

THIS CHAPTER DEALS WITH A REALLY REALLY HEAVY THEME SUCH AS RAPE. VIEWER DESCRIPTION IS ADVISED.

As Yellow stood there, he couldn't believe his eyes.. his mom was here..! Alive!

"..mom?" He spoke. "Is that.. really you?"

Sunny simply smiled at Yellow before hugging him.

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart.." she sighed. "I'm so sorry.."

Yellow hugged her back, crying hysterically

Flashback ended

Yellow remembered that day as he woke up. He was glad his real mom was finally visiting him.. he looked at Blue who was still asleep. He got out out of bed before putting the covers over him before putting on his glasses and walked downstairs. He went to the kitchen to start the coffee pot. He just stood there, waiting for the coffee to brew. He rubbed his eyes tiredly. As the coffee was done brewing he made himself a cup. As he turned around to sit on the couch in the living room, his heart sank as he dropped the mug as it shattered.

"Hola, baby~" Crimson spoke. "You know, I missed you."

"Get out of my house." Yellow said firmly. He clutched his phone.

"Listen, I took your advice, okay? I went to therapy and I'm better now!"

"I want nothing to do with you." He said, backing away into a corner. Crimson came over, as he now cornered Yellow.

"Come on sweetheart, it will be just like old times~"

"Get away from me before I call the poli—" suddenly Crimson grabbed Yellow's wrists pinning him against the wall making him drop his phone in the process.

"o-oW!! You're hurting me, Crimson stop!!"

"I am DONE, playing games with you, Yellow." He snarled. "You ruined what we had. We had something good and you decided to take all that away! I didn't rape you, you consented to it too! Your sister fucking poisoned your mind!!"

"You guilt tripped me, that's still considered rap—" Crimson smacked him,

"THE FUCK IT IS!"  He shouted. Yellow was now hyperventilating.

"Aww.. mi Amor, im so sorry.." Crimson said, feeling up Yellow. "You know I get angry when I miss you..~"

Yellow was visibly shaking. "Stop.." He mumbled.

"You know you want it~" Crimson smirked.

"Stop.." Yellow said again, this time more firm.

Crimson ignored his request, moving in to kiss him

Yellow panicked. "CRIMSON!!" He shouted, making him stop.

"Yes baby?~"

"You said "Stop" was our panic Word. So stop! Okay?? Stop stop stop stop stop!!"

Crimson was silent before grabbing Yellow's hips, attempting to remove his clothing.

"NO NO NO NO! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME—" he struggled.

"You'll enjoy it once it starts!—"

"I HAVE PEOPLE OVER DAMNIT!!—"

"ILL BE QUICK IF YOU CALM DOWN!!"

"Get off him." A voice spoke from behind them and there stood Lemon, holding a pistol. Oh yeah, she was sleeping over. Almost forgot to say that,

"Woaaahhh, take it easy, Chica." Crimson chuckled.

"Get the FUCK OFF OF MY BROTHER." She shouted. She continued to keep the gun pointed at him.

"That isn't loaded, pussy."

"How much you wanna bet?" She said. "Both outcomes won't work in your favor. I could shoot you in the head, or I can purposefully miss. Our neighbors will call the cops due to the noise and you'll be arrested for rape. Or I'll let you leave and you never come back here again." She said sternly.

Crimson grumbled and gave Yellow a look before leaving. Yellow finally fell to his knees and sobbed. Lemon quickly came over and hugged him.

"Shhh.. it's okay.. I'm here." She whispered as he just sobbed, hugging onto her tightly. "I won't ever let him touch you, okay?" She said, kissing his forehead.

//

Yeah sorry for the really dark chapter, I've been struggling since chapter 10 on how to execute this well so I hope it's done well enough. I'll know depending on how much y'all hate Crimson

Peace ✌️