29 - Sunsets

(Hope u don't mind the shift In Gold's personality. He's supposed to be a 7th grader and I made him act like a kindergartner oops 🤭)

"So what do you thinks gonna happen after this?" Red asked, skating with Second.

"Ehh.." Second started. "After we go back to Orange's place, me, Chosen and Dark are prob gonna hang for a bit before we dip back to mine."

Red chuckled. "You think they're gonna make out?"

"Definitely." Second wasted no time to respond. The two then giggled before Orange's voice was heard.

"Boys!! Come on! We're going back for food!!" He shouted, as the two looked over. Dark then skated over.

"Cmon you two lovebirds." He said as Second rolled his eyes. He wasn't exactly adjusted to this yet as Dark would constantly bully Second at the beginning of the year. So him being so nice is just..

Second sighed, brushing it off as he skated over to the benches with red. The two took off their skates before putting on their shoes. Second looked up to see Dark carrying Chosen bridal style to the car. Second laughed.

"They're so gonna make out." Red snickered. The two soon walked to Dark's car getting in the back.

"I'm not a child, you know. I can walk by myself.." Chosen mumbled as Dark laughed, getting into the driver seat.

"With a twisted ankle? Yeah, no. I'm not letting my little Cho-Cho get hurt~" Dark cooed, making Chosen slump in his seat.

Dark soon started the car as Chosen sighed. "Can I choose the music this time?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, go ahead." Dark said as Chosen connected his phone to the Spotify.

"Huh." Dark mumbled as Chosen shot him a glare. "What." Chosen Said in a stern voice.

"Didn't know you liked Taylor Swift." Dark chuckled as Chosen groaned.

"Her music is good, okay??"

"Hey, hey! I Never said her music wasn't good!" Dark said. The air felt tense. Dark sighed.

"Listen, Cho. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make such a big deal about it."

"Be quiet, Dorkie..~" Chosen said with a small smirk. Dark sighed with a smile.

He was crazy for Chosen. He can't just not admit that he's in love, but.. he doesn't think he's ready for that kind of relationship yet. But everything about Chosen just drives him crazy..

His long, yet pull-able hair..

His tight black crop top sweater that compliments his chest very well..

his beautiful red eyes that you could easily get lost in..

His soft and easily bruisible skin..

It drove him nuts. He wanted Chosen all to himself.. but.. did Chosen still love him? After all these years?

They finally made it to Orange's house as Dark parked in the driveway. Surprisingly they were the first ones there so they had to wait on Orange to get there. After a little while, Orange's car pulled up as he got out along with Purple and Gold.

"Wow, we're not even the first ones here. Drive faster, dAd!" Gold cooed as Orange rolled his eyes, unlocking the door to let everyone in. After a bit, even Yellow, Blue and Green arrived.

As everyone went inside, Chosen sat at the kitchen bar away from everyone. He was having one of those days where he didn't feel like socializing.

Dark came over with a concerned look.

"You okay?" He asked. Chosen simply gave him a look. Dark sighed, sitting next to him.

"I get it. You don't feel like running that pretty mouth of yours today, huh." He said, making Chosen blush a little.

"You wanna go out and hang on the back of my truck instead?" Dark asked, to which Chosen nodded. The two simply walked outside.

Purple watched his dad cooked the food as his stomach growled.

"Dad."

"Hm?"

"Can we Drink?" Orange was silent for a bit.

"Yeah just, wait until after dinner and don't give gold any."

Purple sighed but agreed in defeat. He walked over to the group, sitting on Green's lap as Green wrapped his arms around Purple, resting his head on his shoulder. Purple sighed with a smile.

"Any luck?" Blue asked, reaching into Yellow's bag. He pulled out a bag of netherwarts he had snuck into the bag.

"Nope." Purple said as Yellow turned to Blue. "UM?? WhEre diD u gEt thAT??"

"I brought it." He said as he consumed it. Yellow sighed.

"Dude, you can't be doing that at someone else's home.." Blue simply laughed.

As Dark and Chosen sat on the back of the truck, Chosen finally spoke up.

"Dark." He said to which Dark looked at him.

"Hm? What's up, Cho-Cho?" Dark said as Chosen stood up and sat onto Dark's lap, making Dark jump a little.

"U-Uh- Cho?? You feeling alright?" Dark asked. Chosen simply looked down.

"You don't understand how much I need you in my life, Dorkie.. I just.. C-Can I kiss you?" Chosen asked straight up.

Dark sighed with a smirk. "Lay it on me, hot stuff~" Chosen got super close and wrapped his arms around Dark before pressing his lips up against his. The feeling was amazing for both of them.. Dark rested his hands on Chosen's.. ass as he pulled him closer.

Dark soon shoved his tongue in Chosen's mouth. His went on for a bit before the two finally broke off.

"Wow, Cho-Cho~" Dark said with a smirk, wiping his mouth. "Didn't think that you were such a great kisser, hot stuff~" He said as Chosen's face was completely red. He couldn't believe he just kissed Dark! Now the real question still stands.

"So.." Chosen started. "What happens now..?" He asked.

"Well.. we could fuck when we get back~" Dark smirked.

"Nono, Dark, I mean us. What happens to us, now..?" Chosen asked again as Dark sighed.

"Ah.. Chosen I've already told you I don't know if I'm ready to take this jump. I mean, it's clear we're both crazy— even horny for eachother but.. what we have is.. amazing and I just.. I'm not sure if I'm ready to risk it."

Chosen gently caressed Dark's cheek. That's true. They did agree to be friends with benefits but Chosen clearly wanted more.

"Yeah but.." Chosen said. "Life is supposed to come with risks.."

Dark simply looked away. "What if I lose you..?" He asked, voice breaking.

"You won't ever lose me, Dorkie.. I promise.. " Chosen said as he pulled Dark into another kiss.

Dark sighed. "Okay, we can give it a try." Dark said with a smile, making Chosen hug him.

Red and Second walked outside and glanced into the distance, before pointing.

"Look." Red smiled. "It's a sunset!"

"Huh." Second said before taking out his sketchbook. He wanted to draw it.

"You know.." Red said. "My family always believed that if you kissed under a Sunset, it was good luck."

"Pshhh.. we don't need luck." Second smiled, rolling his eyes as he continued to draw. Red sighed.

"Second!" He said, grabbing his shoulders. "I'm saying I want to kiss you, Love! Right now!!" He started to shake him as Second laughed.

"Hahah! Okay, okay!" The two shared a very passionate kiss. The two kept their faces close by eachother.

"I love you so much, Red.." Second said.

Red smiled. "Love you too, Love."