28 - Anything U Can Do, I Can Do Better~

As Purple finally got on the ice, he looked at Green who followed him swiftly. (Finally a couple that can skate 😭)

As Purple did a little twirl, so did Green. In fact, they were now dancing on the ice.

Purple smirked at Green. "What are you doing?"

"Copying you~" Green cooed. Purple scoffed, whipping his hair with his hand.

"You dare to copy me, peasant?" He said, as Green chuckled. He then grabbed Purple by the waist and lifted him up a bit while continuing to glide. He even spun him around a bit before putting him back down.

Purple giggles a little.

"Not bad, not bad~" Purple smirked.

"Oh? Like you can do any better." Green said. Purple sighed and did a fancy lil skating routine. Green simply copied with ease.

"Come on, Princess, you gotta do better than that." Green spoke. Purple simply laughed. "Wow. Kinda needy huh, Amor?" He said before doing a figure 8. Once again Green copied. This little quarrel went on for several minutes straight.

Purple then giggled, skating towards the exit.

"Okay, okay, you got me!" He laughed. Green smirked as he followed, before the two sat down on the bench and took off their skates.

"You guys hungry?" Orange asked as the two nodded. "Alright, we can go back to the house if everyone agrees."

"Okay." Purple said. It was pretty cold too anyways..

//

Sorry this was so short but it's gonna be continued in the next chapter :>

P.S. chapter 30 is around the corner and that might actually be the smut chapter :>