22 - Thanksgiving 3 ❤️🧡

Sexual warning 😍 same as last time I think y'all know the drill

As Red and Second walked, Red couldn't help but notice that something was on his mind. He huffed. "You alright, Love?" He asked.

Second simply glanced at him as they continued to walk. They came in through the backdoor, as Red led them to his room. Thankfully it was right next to the backdoor. (One story house moment)

Once in Red's room, Second takes off his shoes before sitting on the bed. He then looks around, seeing a cat bowl with some cat food and water. He thought.

"You have a cat?" He asked.

"Oh yeah." Red said. "I have 2 of them. Harley and Quinn." He smirked. Red then sat on the bed next to Second, putting an arm around his shoulder.

"You okay? You seemed off earlier." Red asked. Immediately Second's demeanor changed.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Just.. alot on my mind, ya know?" Second frowned. Red simply kissed his neck, making Second jump a little.

"Come on, Love. Don't be all slumpy~ Especially today." He said, kissing Second all over his face, making him laugh a lil.

"Sweetheart,." Second mumbled with a smile. Red simply held his hands.

"FruitLoop.." he smirked. Red had a whole dictionary of pet names for SC and one of those was "FruitLoop". Second sighed.

"You're so annoying.." He said with a smirk. Red pulled Second up off the bed since they were still holding hands.

"Come on." Red said with a smile, soon coming out the room with Second. Scarlet was in the kitchen, cooking food. Scarlet smiled at Red.

"You're here, great! Uhm, Red can you go and feed Rueben? I need to take care of this food." Red nodded.

"Come on, I'll show you the back." Red said, bringing Second to the backyard. He goes over to a fenced pen and immediately a pig comes up to him as he pets it. Red signaled Second to come over as Second slowly walked over.

Red nodded his head, signaling him to pet Rueben. Second was hesitant. Red gently grabbed Second's hand, placing it on Rueben's head.

"See? He's nice." Red smiled as Second started to slowly pet Rueben. Red then grabbed a bucket. He gets into the pen and dumps it into Rueben's food bowl, making him run over to eat. Once that's done, he puts the bucket down, smiling at Second Before going back inside.

Once they got inside, they ofc washed their hands 😍 (Rueben is a dirty lil fella!!!)

"Need any help mom?" Red asked as Scarlet shook her head.

"No, you two go have fun. I'll call you when it's done." She smiled. Red let out a sigh, signaling Second to come with him to his room. As Second got to his room, Red sighed, sitting on the bed. Second sat next to him.

"It's just.." Red started. "I feel like she always does everything by herself. She's always taking care of me alone with little help and I just.. ughh.." he sighed.

Second put his hand on his shoulder. "So then.. she has.. problems asking for help?"

Red nodded. "Ever since her and dad split, it's just been me and her.. but she doesn't know when to quit at her limit and it drives me insane!"

Second grumbled a little before putting his arm around Red's shoulder. Red sighed and simply leaned on him.

"I know.. you just.. you want to help her. But.. sometimes people want to do things on their own.. and I know she does a lot, but she's strong. I mean— how many years has it been since they split?"

Red sighed. "It happened a year after I was born. My parents originally lived in Africa, but the conditions were terrible and they couldn't have me live there, so my uncle offered to take care of me. So, he brought me back to Australia with him for around 10 years." He looked down at his feet. "Around the time I was 11, my mother had moved to America and was finally able to take me back.."

"Ohhh.. that's where you got the accent. I was wondering where it was from." Second sighed, thinking a bit. He wanted to choose his words carefully, considering the heavy topic.

"Well, I'd say continue offering help, but don't forget that she is capable, ya know? I'm telling you man, single parents.. they're strong bitches. To take care of children all by themselves while working full time jobs. Your mom— she's like a super hero."

Red smiled at him. "Thanks, Love. You really know how to cheer me up.." Second smirked.

"Well, I am your boyfriend, after all." He said, kissing Red's cheek.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Red chuckled before pulling Red into a passionate kiss. Second wrapped his arms around his neck.  Red repositioned Second to be laying on the bed as Red got on top, not breaking from the kiss. He pinned down his arms as he shoved his tongue in Second's mouth, as Second let out a small noise.

The two finally broke from the kiss, as a string of Silvia connected their lips. Red then went in for another kiss. He then went to Second's neck, biting and sucking to mark him as his own. Second let out another noise as Red stopped and put his finger over Second's mouth.

"Hush, Love. You need to keep it down.. ~ " He said with a smirk as Second nodded. Red then continued to bite as his neck as Second whimpered, more quietly this time. He finally stopped and looked at the area on his neck, seeing a very visible bruise. He smirked at his art piece.

⚠️⚠️⚠️

He then cupped Second's face.

"Aww.. you're so cute~" He said in a mushy voice. Just then there was a knock at his door. Red got up and went to the door to open it as Second pulled his hoodie up, feeling a little chilly.

"I'm just letting you know that dinner is ready." Scarlet said with a small smile. It was noticeable that she seemed exhausted and sweat marks were visible. Red nodded as she walked away. Red turned to Second.

"Well, Love. How's about you say we go eat?"

Second nodded. "Sure but uhm.. question."

"Hm?"

"C...can I sleep over..?"

"Oh yeah, I don't mind." Red said with a smile. Then the two walked out his room to go eat.

//

Sorry I've been so addicted to writing horny shit 💀💀

Listen if y'all actually want a smut, I'll write a fucking smut chapter 💀 just tell me what ship. But I'm not writing one if no one wants one cuz I don't wanna make anyone uncomfy.