27 - I Can't Do This Alone..

Yellow's POV

As Blue struggled on the ice, holding onto the wall, Yellow skated over with a smile.

"You've never skated before?" He asked.

"O-only once, but I wasn't able to ever pick it up again— WAH!!" He shouted as he slipped and fell. Yellow simply laughed.

"Babbyyyyy... don't laugh at meee.." he whined.

"Haha! Im sorry, im sorry it's just— hahaha!" Yellow continued to laugh. Blue managed to crawl over to Yellow and pulled himself up from Yellow's shoulders.

"Easy there, Hun." Yellow smirked as Blue sighed. "You flatter me.." he said sarcastically, making Yellow laugh again.

Yellow took Blue's hand, as he started to gently glide.

"Remember these steps. 'Push, push, and glide'. Push with one foot, then the other and let yourself glide." Yellow said, as Blue began to do so.

"I-I can't do this.. not by myself." He said, as Yellow looked at him.  "Yes you can, Hun."

Blue whimpered a little.

"A-actually can we get off the ice??"

"Really? But you just got on." Yellow said to which Blue whimpered. Yellow sighed with a smile before gently gliding back as he pulled Blue off the ice. Once they got off, Blue immediately sits on a bench and removes the skates.

"You.. okay?" Yellow asked.

"I.. I can't do this, I'm sorry." Blue mumbled as Yellow frowned. "Hun.."

"No, Yellow, just— hhhh.." Blue seemed like he was having a really rough time..

Yellow simply sat next to him. "I'd really love to skate with you, you know.." Yellow spoke. "But if you don't want to.."

"Yellow I just can't. Why is that so hard for your fucking brain to fucking accept???" He snapped at him. "That's all you ever do, is constantly butt in on people's business!! Sometimes they don't want that, you fucking nosey bastard!!"

Yellow sighed and stood up. "I'm., gonna give you some space. You seem like you need it." He said before simply walking away to skate some more. Blue simply sat there, taking in what he just said.

".. oh fuck." He mumbled, on the verge of tears. He knew he had a huge problem with lashing out at people as that was his trauma response, and usually Yellow would take it cuz it he understood.. but this time— he hoped Yellow wasn't hurt..

He sighed, looking out onto the ice. He hesitantly put on his skates before wobbling over to the ice. As soon as he got on, he fell tho, sliding across. Thankfully, he was stopped by Yellow tho.

"I thought you didn't want to skate?" Yellow asked, helping Blue to his feet.

"I..I just wanted to make sure you're okay.." Blue mumbled, as Yellow sighed and kissed his forehead.

"I'm fine, Hun." Yellow smiled. "You gotta relax. I don't take everything you say to heart, you know."

Blue lightly giggled. The two continued to skate, while Blue would fall over 24/7, but hey— they made it work.