14 - ⚠️🖤Sour Berries

Sorry another scary chapter! 👻 angst and SH warning :(

As Yellow walked into his house, he held the door open. Blue, Red, TSC, and Green all walked in with bags and stuff. They had all planned to do a movie night together at Yellow's place. Once inside, Green sat on the couch immediately with Red.

"Oi, Love, you think you could hand me a drink?" Red said, looking at Second. Second rolled his eyes.

"Only if you stop calling me that."

"I could call you daddy instead." Red said with a straight face, making Yellow and Green laugh.

"Ah— n-no Love is fine—" Second said with a red face, handing Red a drink.

Red gave a sly look. "Thanks love~"

Second rolled his eyes before going to use the restroom. As Green and Red chatted, Yellow went into the kitchen to see Blue cooking. Blue was always cooking, it was something he did often but.. he didn't expect to see him looking so down. He comes up from behind him and gently grabs his waist, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

Blue jumped a little as he was really in the zone.
"A-ah! Y-Yellow, you scared me.." Blue slightly chuckled as Yellow gently kisses his neck.

"You okay? You seem a little off.." He asked, as Blue sighed. "You always ask me that.. I'm fine." This only made Yellow more worried. As Blue poured the popcorn kernels into the pot, he closed it to let them pop. That's when he turned towards Yellow.

"I promise you, I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me, Hun." He gave Yellow a reassuring smile. Yellow looked into the living room to see the others still chatting. He sighed. As second came back, he got his attention.

"Second. Can you watch the pot for a minute?" He asked which made Blue suspicious.

"Yeah, don't worry." He said as Blue Shot him a glare. He probably did that to let him know to not burn it like last time. As the two walked upstairs, they got to Yellow's room. Blue simply sat on the bed as Yellow shut the door and then stood in front of him.

"Okay, Blue, I love you with everything I own, but please. If there is something bothering you, you know you can tell me."

Blue looked down at his shoes, still silent.

"Bluberry.. sweetie.." Yellow said going over to hold Blue's hand. All Blue did was swat him away.

"Berry..?" He was now confused at this sudden shift in behavior.

"I-I don't need you to solve my problems for me.." Blue finally spoke. "I can deal with this myself."

Yellow sighed. "Blue I understand you want to be strong but whatever this is.. it's clearly weighing you down!"

"SO??" Blue snapped at Yellow. "I-It's the only way I'll learn! I-I'm too weak and I need to toughen up..!!" He said in a shakey voice. "L-like dad says, I'm a man and the only way I'll learn is if he's hard on me..!!"

Yellow could see through this bullshit. "Blue.." He gently spoke. "What is he doing to you..?"

"It's none of your fucking business!!" He shouted. "I don't need you constantly up my ass about this!"

"Oh my GOD, BLUE!! I'm only doing this because I care and want you to be safe!"

"THEN MAYBE I DONT NEED YOU ANYMORE!!" Blue shouted, on the verge of tears.

Yellow was just silent, as Blue looked away.

"I-I'm sorry.. I.." He couldn't get words to come out, that was the most painful thing right now.

Yellow sighed, adjusting himself. "It's all good." He said, with a calm smile before walking out the room, shutting the door and downstairs.

Yellow looked at the 3 on the couch who were just staring at him.

"You good, bro?" Green asked.

"Ah.. what do you mean?" Yellow said as Green sighed, walking over.

"Uhm.. we heard yelling.. is everything alright?"

Yellow nodded, going into the kitchen, to see the popcorn done. He poured it all into a bowl, accidentally burning his finger in the process. He sighed, wrapping it in bandages. He then goes into the fridge and gets out a 10 pack of cokes, putting it on the table. Now, the waiting game. Maybe Blue would come to his senses and come downstairs to join them?

He sat down on the couch with the other 3, just chatting and stuff. They started to make jokes and eventually Yellow's mood was lifted as he started to laugh a little. But that laughter would soon end as Yellow heard the bedroom door open. He stared at the stairs, hoping to see Blue come down all happy and cheerful but instead, he zoomed past and out the door. Yellow didn't know how, but he caught a glimpse of red marks on Blue's arms and immediately stood up, stumbling and ran after him as the 3 looked at eachother in confusion.

Yellow ran after Blue, chasing him in the pouring ran. He didn't care if it was raining, he couldn't just let Blue run off alone..