Chapter 75

Chapter 75:

Caleb

"Blair?" I said out loud, looking down at my phone. I looked at Sarah, who looked surprised after glancing at the caller ID on my phone, confirming that Blair did actually call. "Wonder what she wants?"

"Maybe she needs a friend?" Sarah suggested, looking down at the floor, sadness written all over her beautiful face.

We both were guilty of not being the greatest friends to Blair. Sarah told me what happened between her, Kate, and Blair. Everything got twisted and complicated. I didn't mean to say what I did about her leaving. I didn't want her to leave. I was stressed and because I didn't know who was hurting the both of us, I placed the blame on her.

"I should call her back." I stepped aside to the wall in the hallway with Sarah. The phone rang but she didn't answer. I redialed her number, hoping she would answer. There was some commotion in the halls and I covered my other ear with my hand, hoping to hear better.

"Uh, Caleb?" Sarah nudged me with the back of her hand. I looked at her, confused as to what she was looking at that had her concerned. I followed her eyes and saw Pogue and Reid running down the hall, people jumping out of the way to not get trampled by them.

That's very odd. When there are two us of running, like that, then something is up.

"I should-,"

"Go," Sarah agreed.

I jogged after them, trailing behind them before finding them at Sarah, Blair and Kate's room. Tyler had rushed over to them as well after stepping out of his room.

"What's going on?" I asked, a little out of breath.

"Blair. She teleported again," Pogue huffed, kneeling over. "I need to find her," he groaned.

"And you?" I asked Reid. He looked panicked as he banged on the door. He didn't answer me, which meant he was hiding something.

Tyler looked at Reid, analyzing something on his face before making a face. "Really dude. It's first thing in the morning." He pointed to Reid's lips which had been freshly stained with frosted pink lipstick. Reid having lipstick on him wasn't new, this early in the morning was something unusual.

Reid shot Tyler a death glare, starting to move towards him, fist clenched. Tyler backed away, shooting me an alarmed look as Reid redirected and banged on the door again.

"Does someone want to tell me what's happening? What's going on with all of you?" I demanded.

Reid let out a frustrated sigh and looked at me. "I brought Blair to school this morning and she said she was going to get her stuff before class but then she was running down the hall and saw... she started to run again and then-,"

"Then she saw me and ran again but then disappeared," Pogue finished.

"Why was she running?" I asked. I could understand her running from Pogue, after everything he's done, but Reid? They seemed to be the closest out of all of us. Something must have happened for her to run away from him.

"I saw Chase. Maybe she spoke with him?" Reid hesitated.

"Chase? What would he be following her?" Pogue asked, concerned.

"She was going to tell him that she wasn't interested in him and that she didn't want to date him," he explained. "She tried to call me," he mumbled, regretfully.

"She called you too?"

"Did she call you?" Tyler asked.

"I missed the call," I said.