Chapter eighty three

Aliyah laughed as Edward appeared in their beautifully decorated room while carrying her. He slowly put her down and held her on her slim waste, holding her close to him like he was afraid she would slip away and be lost to him forever. He stared into her bright blue eyes and slowly reached up to caress her cheek. “You made me the happiest man today. I’m so lucky that I have you,” he whispered, leaning over to kiss her forehead with his eyes closed. “I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I love you. It scares me sometimes,” he sighed.

Aliyah smiled softly and placed her head on his shoulder, her eyes catching sight of their reflection in the big mirror on the wall. She was still dressed in her wedding gown and he was still in his kingly rope, and they looked so striking. She sighed in contentment and closed her eyes. There was a time she was stunned and sad that he was her mate, how could a nightwalker be her mat? But right at the moment, she would never choose any other mate but him. No one, absolutely no one can move her heart like he does.  He was the best thing that ever happened to her and despite the fact that they didn’t start off on good terms, she knows deep down that their life would be bonded in love now and forever.

“It’s a good thing your mom offered to babysit Asher,” Edward’s voice was low and husky, “because the last thing I would want is him interrupting tonight like he always does.”

At that, Aliyah laughed softly and looked up at him, “he is your son.”

“I know and I can tolerate his disturbance any other day but today. It is my wedding night after all.”

Hearing that, Aliyah smiled and wrapped her hands on his neck, “you speak like you plan to do sweet nothings to me.”

“Oh, not sweet nothings my love, but sweet everything,” he replied, his eyes so filled with desire that it was almost black.

Seeing that, Aliyah licked her lips and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him. The kiss was soft and sensual at first before it turned fiery and the next thing she knew, Edward picked her up and she was suddenly lying on the bed. She didn’t break the kiss neither did he. He kissed her so passionately like his very life depended on it. And as he kissed her, he remembered how he had lived the three months thinking she was dead, how lonely it had been and now he was given not only a second chance but a third chance to be with her. He has never been fond of Selene but just for this fact alone had make him a loyal devotee to her.

Aliyah closed her eyes when he finally let go of her lips and trailed kisses from her lips to her neck before going down to settle on her chest. Her nipples had hardened and he ran his lips on one through her gown. It all happened so fast but the next thing she knew, she shivered due to the cold air in the room and it was because her body was already naked with her beautiful wedding gown resting on the floor. Seeing her shiver, Edward only had to send a thought and the windows shut, enclosing them in the beautiful decorated room without a glance from anyone or anything, not even the moon.

She moaned softly and arched her body when his lips close on a pink bud and a shiver ran through her body, this time, out of pleasure. He gently but seductively aroused her, using his lips and hands. They had shared so many nights together but Aliyah knew that he was gentler with her tonight than ever before. Her hands placed on his shoulders, slightly shocked to notice that it was his bare shoulders, she opened her eyes to see that he was undressed as well. How come she didn’t hear the shuffling of the clothes?

Edward slowly climbed up to her and claimed her lips once more and as he did, he parted her legs with his and therefore claimed her in ever slow movement. Giving them both slow torture. He closed his eyes, wanting to get used to being buried inside her first before slowing thrusting into her.
Although his slow thrusts were making her ask for more, Aliyah didn’t complain and just placed her head on the bed with her eyes tightly shut as she enjoyed the pleasure he brought her. It took a very long time for them to climax but they enjoyed every bit of it.

***

Aliyah placed her head on the chest of the man with her, it was already morning and she could hear the palace maids walking about and carrying on their chores even though they were trying so hard to be quiet when they passed by their room. Being marked by Edward not only shared his healing properties with her but also shared some of his abilities and that means she could hear ten times better than any wolf, except Damien who was the High Howler and his body was dominated by alpha powers.

She sighed and closed her eyes, they did not sleep even for a second all through the night but she didn’t care, being the queen, absolutely no one would question her about what time she left her room.

“Aliyah,” Edward whispered and she looked up at him. “I know how much you love the human world and so I found out something about them. They always have this thing called honeymoon after their wedding, do you know what it is?”

“Of course,” Aliyah chuckled, her eyes shining with anticipation.

Edward glanced at her, seeing the joy in her eyes and smiled. “Do you want to have it?”

“Oh my God, yes,” she shouted, now sitting up on the bed and staring at him, wanting to know what he was planning.

Edward smiled and sat up as well, pulling her into his arms, “Rasmus and Irene are planning to travel around. I don’t know how to arrange it without him so I guess I will have to tell him to put their plan on hold till he had prepared everything for us.”

“Oh,” Aliyah sighed, “Irene really wants this, how about we do it ourselves? Of course, anyone that tries to cheat us, feel free to make a meal out of him,” she rolled her eyes but smiled soon after. “There is a place they call Paris, city of love, I have heard two people talking about it during the time we were hiding in the human realm and I had wished I could go but didn’t dare dream of it. Not because I can’t do it, but because you weren’t there, it is called city of love and the last thing I want is to go to a place that would make me miss you.”

Edward kissed her softly on the lips. “Then we would go to this Paris, we will take a few gold bars and change like Rasmus always do and then we would find our way to Paris. If you want, we will just gather information and I would personally fly you there, or even teleport if I happen to see a picture of it.”

“No,” Aliyah chuckled with a smile, “I want to enter their airplane, I want to live like them so that I can enjoy everything perfectly.”

Edward gazed at her affectionately, “whatever you want, as long as it makes you happy, I will do it for you. If you want the world, I will present it to you. I love you, Mariah.”

Aliyah smiled and leaned into his arms, he had confessed to her with her previous name but she loved it still. The Mariah in her still wants to hear that her prince Edward loves her. “I love you more, Prince Edward.”

Edward chuckled, King, prince, he would be anything she wants him to be.