19~before their marriage ~

"Bhrataashreeeeeeeee" nakul screemed on top of his voice running and huffing entering their chamber. The pandavs who were seated suddenly closed their ears giving him an annoyed look.

"A..ap sab ko pa..ta ha..ai" nakul came huffing trying to catch his breath.

"Ek kshn ek kshn , tum pehle baitho aur ye jal grahan karo" arjun said and passed him water. Nakul gulped it in one go and said "Aap sabko pata hai , hamari shaadi" nakul started with a grin on his face but was interuped by sahdev who said "haan mere bhai , hamari shadi hogi vo bhi saath mahine baad" he said as it was the most obvious thing.

Nakul rolled his eyes and said "nahi".
Rest of them looked at him as if he had grown horns on his head , and here nakul was fuming being irritated, they always do this , first they don't listen to him completely and second they blame him for some reason in the end.

He huffed and turned to go when ,bheem saw arjun and sahdev's face and gave a mischievous smirk , and they seem to understand , and all three hugged nakul at once .
"Jesht mujhe lagta hai nakul ko kuch hogaya hai. Mere pyare anuj ,kya hua tumhe" bheem said dramaticly and three of them hugged him crying in chorus.

Yudhishtir smiled at their silliness, the sight infront of him made his heart filled with warmth of love. Though very dramatic he loved his brothers till no end.

"Haan bhrata bheem , nakul kya hua tumhe batao hame . Ham tumhara sahayta avashy karenge" arjun said crying dramaticly hiding his smiling face.
All the while nakul was standing there surrounded by his brothers being dumbfounded making irritated faces , he for once used all his might and pushed them and said.

"Mere budhiheen bhaiyon ,hamari shadi saath mahine baad nahi balki saath dinon ke baad hai" nakul screemed once again controlling his excitement. The four of them just stared at him . They for once thought he might be joking around in the morning but his next words made them believe as he said "mai saty keh raha hoon bhratashre , yakeen nahi hota toh bahar chalke dekhiye" he said give them a satisfied smile.

"Kya kaha tumne" arjun asked. Four of them stood there not believing what they heard just now , it was indeed panchali's decision that their marriage would be taking place after seven months. Suddenly realization dawned upon them that she did play a small mischief with them.
They smiled at eachother and nodded their head ,soon dashed out of the room and their eyes shown with happiness seeing the whole palace being decorated, the servents running here and there for the preparation, pitamaha standing and supervising each and everything. They marched towards her room and was about to knock the door ,when suddenly dusshala and subhadra came out of nowhere and stopped them.

"Aap panchali se nahi mil sakte" the duo said in chorus giving them a sly smile. The warriors frowned seeing them , and for what joy they weren't allowed to meet their would to be wife , they thought.

"Aree par kyuu" arjun frowned and asked. The girls giggled seeing their cousins frowning. "Vo hamari hone wali patni hai , ham kyu nahi mil sakte bhala" nakul asked being impatient .
"Issiliye, bas Issiliye aap sab unse nahi mil sakte hai , aapki shadi hone tak intazaar karna padega" subhadra said chirping and smiling.
"Aree ,par aisa kyuu" sahdev too asked this time.
"Vo issiliye kyuki yahi rivaaz hai , ab chalo yaha se , bhago" the duo turned them around and pushed them out of the corridor.

All this was seen by panchali, who just now came from her morning workouts. She did have the cold expressions on her face still .

Auther's pov
Everyone was sure enough that she was a cold hearted person with no emotions towards anyone , only if they knew the reason behind her coldness towards everyone. She even hesitated or more like scared to share her emotions to anyone in her life after that one incident. The last time she laughed openly, trusted someone with her whole heart , talked for hours nonstop was before twelve years. That one incident had changed the open , carefree, and smiling panchali into a cold harted person mostly one like a robot with no emotions. She only trusted those two person in her life rahul and smriti but they too left her in this cruel world.