Chapter Five

It was late at night, almost two in the morning, when Yoongi was finally returning home from work. He was surprised so see his older brother's car in the driveway. His brother, Jaeyoon wasn't much for paying visits. If anything, he was always too busy with his business, making big bucks. And because of that, he thought he was so much better than Yoongi. So, what was his reasons for visiting now? Especially at this hour? Was there some news he had to rub in his baby brother's face? After pulling up alongside of his brother's car, he got out and made his way into the house he shared with his boyfriend of four years, Siwon. The house was quiet, but Yoongi was able to pick up what sounded like idle conversation coming from the kitchen. But sadly, there was nothing idle about it.

"When do you plan on telling him?" Jaeyoon asked.

Yoongi wasn't sure how they didn't hear him enter the house, but nonetheless he was cautious not to make a sound as he moved closer to the kitchen, so he'd be able to hear a bit better.

"Who says he has to know?" Siwon replied.

"I'm a man that doesn't like to keep secrets. Especially, when it has to do with me stealing yet another thing from my lowlife baby brother."

Yoongi gritted his teeth, and fought the urge to stomp into that kitchen and punch his brother in the face. He continued to listen, even if it started building his anger.

"Well, if you think we should tell him about our little affair-"

"That we're taking to the next level." Jaeyoon added.

"Then we can wait until he comes home."

Yoongi wasn't expecting to walk in on this kind of conversation, but it seemed that fate wanted him to. He drew in a deep breath, before slowly walking into the kitchen. "So, this is the only reason you came to visit?" Yoongi glared at his brother. "Not to see how I was doing, or how life is going for me. But, to steal Siwon away from me?"

Jaeyoon chuckled before averting his attention to his brother, who he wasn't at all surprised to see. "I can't steal something that wasn't really yours in the first place."

"What do you mean, 'never really mine in the first place'?!" Yoongi barked, grabbing Jaeyoon by his suit collar. "He's been with me for four years, Jaeyoon."

"Being 'with' you, and being 'yours' are two different things. Maybe he stayed with you this long, but you're way too pathetic for him to be yours."

"What's your problem with me, huh?! What did I ever do to you, Jaeyoon?" Yoongi tightened his grip on his brother's collar. "I grew up miserable because of you. Every time I showed even a little bit of happiness, you were sure to take whatever it was that made me happy, you know that?!"

"Yoongi, plea-"

"If its not you saying how wrong Jaeyoon is, then I don't wanna hear it." Yoongi hissed at Siwon. "So, what is it? You love him now? Is that what it is?"

He let go of his brother's collar to face Siwon. "Is itwhat "Yoongi, I've loved your brother for a while now."

"Oh, that's fuckin' amazing." Yoongi ran his fingers through his hair. "So, what? How long has this been going on? A few months?" He asked.

Jaeyoon snorted. "More like two years."

"Two fuc- two years?!" Yoongi turned all of his attention to Siwon. "So, you just said screw my feelings and went straight to my brother?"

"Yoongi.." Siwon stood.

"No, screw me, right?" Yoongi left the kitchen, making his way into the neat living room that wasn't going to be so neat much longer. "So, since it's screw me, how about we just take all this shit down?" He approached a wall covered with pictures of the two, and knocked them down onto the hardwood floor, causing the frame and glass to shatter. "Screw all this, right?"