Chapter Twenty

"And he just broke up with me! Just like that!" Yoongi explained to Hana, who still wasn't talking to him.

"Mm." Hana hummed, and continued staring blankly at the television, as if she was actually watching it. Which she wasn't. She just wanted Yoongi to leave her alone.

"So, you're still ignoring me?" Yoongi asked, sitting down next to Hana. "Hana, I'm sorry, okay?"

"What are you telling me for?!" Hana yelled. "I'm not the one that's had their heart broken by you, am I?"

"I didn't know I still felt that strongly about Siwon. I thought I was over it, Hana."

"Say whatever you want. Why didn't you tell Jimin that? Maybe he would have understood a little bit more, and considered staying with you."

"I don't know." Yoongi sighed.

"You didn't tell him, because you have no intention of trying to get over Siwon, do you?" Hana called him out on his lie. "What are you planning to do?"

"What do you mean?"

"You're planning something, I know it." Hana leaned forward, and shifted on the couch to face her cousin. "What is it, Yoongi? What are you about to do?"

"I just need to confirm something." Yoongi finally admitted.

"If you're going to do what I think you're going to do-"

"I need to know why Siwon chose Jaeyoon, okay?"

"Why do you need to know? He picked Jaeyoon and that should be the end of it." Hana scoffed, and rolled her eyes, not understanding how stupid he was being.

"Hana, I'm still going to find out."

"You're so stubborn, and I hate it."

"Where do you think I got it from?"

"You learned from the best, of course. Me!" Hana smirked, which turned to a frown shortly after. "But, I'm still mad at you, so don't try to make jokes. Go find out why that harlot left you." She got up and left the living room, but before doing so, she turned to look at him. "Hope he's worth it, dumbass."

"Why are you being like this? Why aren't you on my side?" Yoongi hopped to his feet and followed behind his cousin.

"I was on your side, but you kinda lost sight of what was important, and I refuse to be apart of whatever it is you're doing." Hana stated, waving him off, wanting him as far away from her as possible. "Go ahead, see Siwon. While you go and talk to a brick wall, I'm going to stop by and see Jimin. After all, there's no reason both of us have to abandon him."

"Do you really have to do that?" Yoongi eyed his cousin, who'd been wearing a clueless expression on her face.

"What ever do you mean?" She asked, innocently.

"Are you trying to make me feel guilty?" Yoongi asked her. "Because, I already feel bad enough. I don't need you adding on to it."

"Too bad. You deserve it."

--------

"Hey, Hoseok." Hana greeted.

"Oh! Hey, Hana!" Hoseok was, at first, surprised that Hana had been visiting, but then he remembered that Jimin was in fact currently living with him. "Jimin's upstairs in my room." He nodded, giving a disappointed look. "He's been up there since yesterday. He went up there, and hasn't come out at all."

"What?!" Hana asked warily.

"Don't worry, I've been checking on him to make sure he's still alive, Hana. I'm not that stupid." Hoseok assured her. "He's just been sleeping. I tried waking him up so he could eat, but he told me he wasn't hungry and went back to sleep."