Chapter Twelve

About two months had passed, and things were starting to return to normal. Jimin and Yoongi were back to their arguing, or as Hana liked to call it, 'angry flirting'. She wasn't exactly happy with this outcome, but it was better than having them sulking around.

"You're an angry old man!" Jimin shouted, stomping after Yoongi who'd been storming off.

"I've been sleeping on the couch for the past two months, of course I'm angry! Do you know how many times I've fallen off the couch this week alone? A lot!"  Yoongi stopped and turned on his heels, barking back.

"I offered to let you sleep with me!"

"Oh yeah, so you can kick me outta the bed in the morning?! No, thank you."

"That only happened one time!" Jimin informed the latter. "You invited yourself without consulting me first."

"You're the one that was begging me to stay with you! You were drunk off your ass and all you did was whine and cry! The only thing that would shut you up was me be being with you, so I stayed with you to keep you happy!"

"Why are you so mean to me?!" Jimin began whining, which annoyed Yoongi even more.

"There you go again! Whining like a child."

"And to think I actually liked you."

"Stop saying that, Jeez. You never liked me, you just liked me being nice."

"Stop doing that. Every time I bring up the fact that I hold some sort of feelings towards you, you always shoot me down, or change the subject completely. Why?"

"Because," Yoongi sighed, and looked down at his bare feet. "I don't want to admit it, but maybe I like you too."

"Then why are you being so mean to me?"

"Let's face it, we're both in a bad place right now, and we're both looking for a way out." Yoongi spoke. "Maybe we don't actually like each other. Maybe we just like the company."

"Why would it be so bad for us to try and find out whether we really like each other or not."

"Because, we'd just end up using each other until we got better."

"What's so bad about that?"

"What if Siwon comes back?" Yoongi asked, randomly.

"Is that what this is about?" Jimin asked, hoping that wasn't the case. "Do you miss him?"

"It's just.. I did everything I could for him. I took care of him whenever he was sick. I bought him nice things when I could. I was really in love with him." Yoongi admitted. "But, in the end he favored my brother."

"You don't need him, Yoongi. If he loved you as much as you loved him, you wouldn't be in this situation. You have to move on." Jimin nodded. "We both do."

"Do you really think we should do this?"

"It's worth a try, I think."

"Well, I'm in if you are."

"Then, It's settled. We're together."

"Hana's gonna lose her shit." Yoongi snorted.

"Why?"

"She's been trying to get us together since day one. Now her wish has come true, I guess."

------

"What?! When was this?!" Hana asked, slamming her hands on the kitchen table, looking from Yoongi to Jimin.

"Last week." Yoongi nodded.

"When were you gonna tell me? Next year?!"

"I don't think we were gonna tell you at all." Yoongi answered.

"Yeah, we were just gonna do a lot of cute stuff in front of you, until you asked about it." Jimin added.

"You two are the definition of evil." Hana shamefully shook her head and left the kitchen.

"Maybe we should've told her we just got together yesterday." Jimin laughed a bit.

"Nah, she'll be fine." He shrugged. "We have to find someone for her." Yoongi nodded, and Jimin agreed.

"I should probably let Hobi know too."

"Let's go visit him." Yoongi suggested. "We could have a couple drinks while we're over there."

"Sounds good." Jimin shrugged. "I'll give him a call."

-----
"Oh no, hide the Vodka." Hoseok joked, once he opened the door.

"I'll still find it~" Jimin sang.

Hoseok moved aside to let the two in. Afterwards, he led the two into the living room where an unfamiliar person sat on the couch with a small Black Labrador in his lap.

"And, who's this good-looking guy?" Jimin asked, nudging Hoseok.

"You know." Hoseok answered.

"Is he the guy? The animal lover?" Yoongi asked, eyeing the guy.

Hoseok nodded, which caused Jimin to clap obnoxiously and hug his close friend tightly.

"Hi, I'm Jimin, and this is my boyfriend Yoongi." Jimin pushed Hoseok aside to greet the stranger. "Wow, that feels weird to say."

"It feels weird to hear." Yoongi nodded.

"I'm Taehyung." The stranger introduced himself with a sweet smile. "And, this is Kito."

"He adopted Kito today, and we decided to hang out. Then you guys called, so I guess we've got a small get together going on here." Hoseok nodded.

"Oooh, maybe you should marry him." Jimin teased. "And make me the best man." He laughed loudly once Hoseok hit him for saying such a thing.

After some time had passed, the four of them sat in the living room drinking and exchanging stories. Both Yoongi and Jimin were enjoying themselves for the first time in two months. Being in the company of one another, while being in the company of Hoseok, the most cheerful person on the planet, was enough to keep their mind off of everything bad that had happened to them. It was good time, that was much deserved.

A/N: I've been meaning to tell you all how much I appreciate all of my readers! You guys are my motivation to keep this story going, and your comments make me so happy!! That's why I don't want you guys to wait too long for an update. I'm really really glad that you guys are enjoying my fanfic <3 Also, I love reading how much you guys love and can relate to Hana. I guess she represents us Yoonmin fans in a way!